55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

This government will do everything it can to deflect from its failings and corruption 

The clowns in government down south aren’t giving them that distraction at the moment so they’ve turned to us 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

This government will do everything it can to deflect from its failings and corruption 

The clowns in government down south aren’t giving them that distraction at the moment so they’ve turned to us 

It’s times like this you imagine what this must look like from outside the country .A team wins a title for the first time in 10 years after being triple relegated and the whole country looses its shit because the fans celebrate in the city centre main sq .You would think there were mass riots ,looting and deaths  the way these cunts are greeting .

Then 

You imagine looking at the same scenario in another country .What would we be thinking if we heard it went on in another country ,That local government and council were acting like this for nothing more than celebration.

You only need to see the reaction to Liverpool’s celebration last year .A news matter and a few words then forgotten.This is going to drag out till we play the taigs .

This country embarresses itself with its hatred .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s times like this you imagine what this must look like from outside the country .A team wins a title for the first time in 10 years after being triple relegated and the whole country looses its shit because the fans celebrate in the city centre main sq .You would think there were mass riots ,looting and deaths  the way these cunts are greeting .

Then 

You imagine looking at the same scenario in another country .What would we be thinking if we heard it went on in another country ,That local government and council were acting like this for nothing more than celebration.

You only need to see the reaction to Liverpool’s celebration last year .A news matter and a few words then forgotten.This is going to drag out till we play the taigs .

This country embarresses itself with its hatred .

They're using it as a scapegoat for their own ineptitude 

It's clear even to me from thousands of miles away, that people in the UK have had enough of the lockdowns and restrictions

They're trying to act like the police and authorities had no idea what was going to happen when we won, for fuck sake I've been messaging folk back home for weeks saying I'm gutted about missing the inevitable party at George Sq, so to say this was unexpected is ridiculous lies or an even bigger sign of their ineptitude 

I've seen videos and posts online and in the news slating us for the mess left and some benches being bounced on, hardly any msm mention of the fact bears came and cleaned the mess and raised funds for the benches

Also no mention of the fact that less than a year ago there was no mention of a bunch of taigs and racists attempting to destroy statues and monuments in that square, and some of the same people there celebrating yesterday also defended those statues and monuments at the time knowing the police wouldn't.

This is just another part of the cold Civil War against the British establishment and any person or group who supports it

49 minutes ago, Willis said:

They're using it as a scapegoat for their own ineptitude 

It's clear even to me from thousands of miles away, that people in the UK have had enough of the lockdowns and restrictions

They're trying to act like the police and authorities had no idea what was going to happen when we won, for fuck sake I've been messaging folk back home for weeks saying I'm gutted about missing the inevitable party at George Sq, so to say this was unexpected is ridiculous lies or an even bigger sign of their ineptitude 

I've seen videos and posts online and in the news slating us for the mess left and some benches being bounced on, hardly any msm mention of the fact bears came and cleaned the mess and raised funds for the benches

Also no mention of the fact that less than a year ago there was no mention of a bunch of taigs and racists attempting to destroy statues and monuments in that square, and some of the same people there celebrating yesterday also defended those statues and monuments at the time knowing the police wouldn't.

This is just another part of the cold Civil War against the British establishment and any person or group who supports it

As much as I get the attitude of “ignore it, they can’t do anything” it frustrates me that people fail to connect this behaviour with the utter incompetence being exhibited by those that run our country. Worse the complete anti-Rangers agenda in positions of authority and influence

Winning 55 and getting back to the top of this cesspit was definitely the footballing goal and that goal is achieved but the ultimate victory would be for the people of Scotland to rise up and get rid of the corrupt cabal that run the Scottish Government. 

The hatred that led to the criminal persecution of our club that resulted in us being hounded by the HMRC to the brink of extinction has not gone away just because we have won the league. We can say “ignore it” all we like but the danger is still very present. 

Rangers fans uniting together and voting these fuckers right out would be glorious. And spare me the “football has nothing to do with politics” bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

As much as I get the attitude of “ignore it, they can’t do anything” it frustrates me that people fail to connect this behaviour with the utter incompetence being exhibited by those that run our country. Worse the complete anti-Rangers agenda in positions of authority and influence

Winning 55 and getting back to the top of this cesspit was definitely the footballing goal and that goal is achieved but the ultimate victory would be for the people of Scotland to rise up and get rid of the corrupt cabal that run the Scottish Government. 

The hatred that led to the criminal persecution of our club that resulted in us being hounded by the HMRC to the brink of extinction has not gone away just because we have won the league. We can say “ignore it” all we like but the danger is still very present. 

Rangers fans uniting together and voting these fuckers right out would be glorious. And spare me the “football has nothing to do with politics” bollocks. 

The saddest thing is you get idiots that support our club who vote for the SNP, claiming that its bigger than football, failing to grasp that our club is seen as a symbol of Scottish Unionism whether the minority of nationalist bears like it or not, and that is one of the reasons we are so demonized.

Sadly the cult influence of the SNP is strong enough to blind some to the fact they're voting for the enemy.

The 'haters' will never go away and given that they control the tabloids attacks like this will not stop anytime soon.

Ignore tabloid shit ? Absolutely. Not worth wasting any time over.

SNP are both incompetent and corrupt. I was born in Scotland and continue to have a vote in UK elections. But as I live in Canada the SNP deny me a vote in Scottish elections while any immigrant with a Scottish address can vote. I understand that they currently have major problems so hopefully the electorate have seen through them. Fingers crossed.

7 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The polis at "ground level" were probably more in line with the situation than some pen pushing Police Chief/SNP yes man. 

The Police on Saturday and Sunday were a credit to the force. No kneejerk reactions, used common sense. The politicians are just bitter, twisted, and totally out of tune.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumour of the old firm being moved from the tattie field is true. Police Scotland clearly shiting themselves.

Moved to where? Unless they plan on playing it aboard a ship that’s at sea then there’s always potential for people turning up outside 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Moved to where? Unless they plan on playing it aboard a ship that’s at sea then there’s always potential for people turning up outside 

Further away from Glasgow the chances of unrest will decrease. If they have requested the move then it'll be seriously considered so the SPFL look like they are doing something. 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the rumour of the old firm being moved from the tattie field is true. Police Scotland clearly shiting themselves.

Police Scotland have definitely asked for it to be considered, 2 options at the moment are move it to somewhere neutral or push both old firms back to the last 2 games of the season.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Further away from Glasgow the chances of unrest will decrease. If they have requested the move then it'll be seriously considered so the SPFL look like they are doing something. 

Toryglen has a smashing indoor pitch.

8 hours ago, Graham said:

GCC posting the details of the benches for "contact details" couldn't be any more transparent if they tried. I'm not condoning what happened but come on, the Netherlands Ambassador? I'm sure it's not fucking hard to work that one out. For nothing other than effect.

767285939_Screenshot_20210309-002820_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fbd6dc72905f135a7cc9ce925d6e237f.jpg242538111_Screenshot_20210309-002843_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e467ca495a60c6caa1eed7e893c6a35a.jpg

That is fucking tragic.

7 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Susan Aitken, spent £8k in shoes from the council budget iirc. Still in the job.

You're thinking of the Lord Provost Eva Bolander who claimed £8k in clothes and other stuff. She resigned and repaid some of it.

Archived