55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Junior Soprano said:

Why?

Puts us on the front foot.

We offer a constructive solution, the responsibility for which then passes to Humza Useless and plod.

If they find an excuse not to do it, we claim the moralΒ high ground.

β€œWe’ve done our best”, β€œyou were unwilling to listen or implement”, β€œdone everything we could do, up to you now” etc etc.

The real celebration will come when the flag is unfurled at the start of next season with (hopefully) thousands of us there.

10 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Yup, and I think the course of action will be the police cordoning off most of the access points in and around the midden.

We used to go to paedodome via duke street or london road this is now not allowed so it shouldn’t be a big deal to stop any cunt getting to the dump for old firm game.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Β 

That's a very good point nothing the club would've said on Saturday or Sunday changes anything and that's where the politicians are lost. I've never felt a feeling like it following Rangers and I include helicopter Sunday and Manchester in that.Β 

Β 

Let’s be honest, ifΒ they really cared about mass gatherings and covid they would have said something a lot earlier, what with BLM, pro Indy marches, taig protests etc.Β The way they’re lashing out just shows the pain they’re in! Enjoy it and laugh it off, after all, what can they actually do? Nothing will change the fact we’re back in our rightful place, the 55 times champions of Scotland.

Β 

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

The way they’re lashing out just shows the pain they’re in!

"Supporters set off flares and fireworks after.... gave the... their first league title in... years.

Within half an hour of the result about 2,000 fans had gathered outside the club's stadium, with some celebrating outside the famous...stand.

No attempts were made to disperse the crowd by police officers at the ground".
Β 

BBC reporting on Liverpool's title win...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-53187158

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a silly wee baldy bastard.Β 

Suck it up you little cunt.Β 

STILL FUCKIN CHAMPIONSΒ 

STILL PARTYINGΒ 

28 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Let’s be honest, ifΒ they really cared about mass gatherings and covid they would have said something a lot earlier, what with BLM, pro Indy marches, taig protests etc.Β The way they’re lashing out just shows the pain they’re in! Enjoy it and laugh it off, after all, what can they actually do? Nothing will change the fact we’re back in our rightful place, the 55 times champions of Scotland.

Β 

Beautifully put πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

This title means the absolute world to us fans.Β 

I'm fucked if I'm letting that wee fanny with a baldy half incher tell me how I can celebrate my teams victory.Β 

Fuck the lot of them

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

The cow is bluffing. Shut down the SPL and the euros are gone from Hampden. The hordes won’t appreciate that very much at election time

The Scotland team could also be barred from Euro competition if UEFA take a negative stance on the nazi party/SFA action, the tartan trannies will not like that.

No police were injured, some fans got fines, no buildings attacked as far as I know and fireworks companies are rubbing their hands together. The Police were under no risk of attack and those without masks should have had them anyway, where were the mask nicola?

Just get on with the season and stop all the bullshit to appease the weak will nazi support in the central belt.

Oh just heard the hate bill is up tomorrow, that could be a reason for blowing this out of all proportion.

Archived