55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yes, and apparently what testing does get done is done in Northern Ireland, so that makes it clearly 'fixed' in their eyes!

Randox Rangers testing, UVF annex, floor 55 :lol:

Roofe was on gear because of his face in a video - Proof that there was drugs being used INSIDE IBROX :lol:

The covid testing is fantastic. We haven't had any positive results (not true) so we are blatantly faking the tests. My observation into this - Have celtic had any positive tests within their own camp in the normal day-to-day parts of the season? From what I can remember, they had a few positive tests for players on international duty (something that we don't control) and then the whole Dubai scenario which was completely idiotic on their part. In terms of just normal testing, I don't remember hearing any positive tests come out of their camp either.

For all the positive tests we are sweeping under the carpet it's amazing that teams we play don't then show their own positives.

The desperation is amazing. I've really missed this. Remember when we were winning leagues before and it was all about "honest mistakes". It truly is "Always Cheated, Never Defeated" with them.

9 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

All our covid tests this week were negative 🕺

Well, they would be wouldn't they, if the tests are being sent to Northern Ireland to get analysed, so clearly done by members of the UVF, as the deranged are currently screaming :lol::lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Roofe was on gear because of his face in a video - Proof that there was drugs being used INSIDE IBROX :lol:

The covid testing is fantastic. We haven't had any positive results (not true) so we are blatantly faking the tests. My observation into this - Have celtic had any positive tests within their own camp in the normal day-to-day parts of the season? From what I can remember, they had a few positive tests for players on international duty (something that we don't control) and then the whole Dubai scenario which was completely idiotic on their part. In terms of just normal testing, I don't remember hearing any positive tests come out of their camp either.

For all the positive tests we are sweeping under the carpet it's amazing that teams we play don't then show their own positives.

The desperation is amazing. I've really missed this. Remember when we were winning leagues before and it was all about "honest mistakes". It truly is "Always Cheated, Never Defeated" with them.

Tbf to them that was my first thought 😂 big man looked like me during my peak eccy days gurning away. 

3 hours ago, Johnsey said:

I know, respected worldwide, former Liverpool and England Captain, and no doubt at some stage future Liverpool and England Manager, Steven Gerrard, just couldn't wait to come to Rangers and throw his whole career and reputation in the bin by getting balls deep involved in a massive Covid public health and football scandal! :lol:

Four days into Rangers being Champions, only four days, and this is where we are already, imagine these cunts when we actually lift the trophy and get into the CL :lol:

33 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

The press in the U.K. have done and continue to cause incalculable harm to our country. 

Meghan Markle agrees. The tabloid press in this country are about as low as it gets the stuff they get away with. 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Class ,

This weeks been one hell of a roller coaster ,On my way into work this morning Sweet Caroline was in the radio ,(Zoe Ball) and that was me away again ,Big fuck off smile ,tears down the cheeks and a sore throat when it was finished .

Hope to fuck you were not car sharing,we’re in enough shit.:whistle:

13 hours ago, Dickie said:

Next it will be they had no where to sleep that night as all the park benches were fucked.

Maybe we should have put metal spikes where the homeless usually sleep like the concil did during the commonwealth games and all would be fine.

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Well, they would be wouldn't they, if the tests are being sent to Northern Ireland to get analysed, so clearly done by members of the UVF, as the deranged are currently screaming :lol::lol::lol:

Sinn Fein investigating into these claims as we speak.

48 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

The Sun definitely making shite up. The Kindness team have even just posted a bit of a publicity shot with the gaffer.

Screenshot_20210310-120038.png

If they were council workers or carers working .I would suggest they were 85% certainty to be scum supporting volunteers 🤔😉

On 08/03/2021 at 23:11, KingKirk said:

And Swinney doubled down

And we double doubled down when we replied with a GTF.
I have absolutely no problem with being told we were naughty,but i sure as fuck take exception at being singled out by the biggest shower of fuckin vermin ever to run the country.
Honestly wouldn't allow them to run a fuckin charity shop.
the likes of swinney,white,harvie and yousaf should hang their heads in shame at the state they have made of the country. :UK:

Archived