55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

So since 55 has landed on the papes like an atomic bomb I’ve seen stories saying:

‘Rangers destroy memorial benches.’

‘Rangers supporter performs a sex act on himself in public.’

and 

‘Rangers responsible for starving the homeless.’

I’m half expecting a story linking the club to the disappearance of Madeline McCann.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just think for one moment .Imagine if the scum had done their 10 this weekend .Do we think for one second ,these cunts would not have been partying like we were .The hypocrisy of our government and Scottish media is nauseating 

Spot on mate!

Hooe you’re enjoying our success & their pain!!:champions:

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Spot on mate!

Hooe you’re enjoying our success & their pain!!:champions:

It’s mind blowing HG .Like all bears ,we have waited a long time for it 

I’m keeping humble 🤔😉 That will be right 😄It’s great GIFUY to anyone that walks past you 

55 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

So since 55 has landed on the papes like an atomic bomb I’ve seen stories saying:

and 

I’m half expecting a story linking the club to the disappearance of Madeline McCann.

The guy playing with himself clearly has serious mental health issues. It seems in 2021 everyone is very sensitive and understanding of mental health awareness.

Except obviously if the sufferer is a Rangers fan. In which case he needs to be publicly humiliated by the MSM,and everyone else.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s mind blowing HG .Like all bears ,we have waited a long time for it 

I’m keeping humble 🤔😉 That will be right 😄It’s great GIFUY to anyone that walks past you 

😂

The waiting’s over mate!

Enjoy it to the full🍻🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

The guy playing with himself clearly has serious mental health issues. It seems in 2021 everyone is very sensitive and understanding of mental health awareness.

Except obviously if the sufferer is a Rangers fan. In which case he needs to be publicly humiliated by the MSM,and everyone else.

If poor Meghan Markle had started vigorously flicking her bean mid Oprah interview I’m sure the media would have been much more sympathetic, I know I would.

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

and 

It's her Faither, Gerry who is responsible for that, oh and he was on the celtic medical team in the 1990s. Probably had something to do with the murder of the Haggerty boy aswell.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

How the fuck have we managed to find enough of an ambiguity in a guy having a public wank to link it to Meghan Markle? This place is mental at times.

I was merely highlighting the disparity in treatment of a bloke wanking in George Square because he’s a mental and how Meghan (another mental)would be treated by the media if she decided to publicly rub her button.

45 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Think questions have to be asked of the person who recorded him then decided to distribute it as well. 

In context....

The hypocrisy and stupidity of the SNP in giving their verbals and the 'waggy fingers about Rangers not doing enough to tell fans not to congregate in Glasgow  is put into perspective when you look at statistics  for one area alone (Lanarkshire)  for  one month ( JANUARY)...Remember,,,,we are  only talking about 1 area and for one month.

https://BOYCOTT THIS LINK/news/local-news/lanarkshire-cops-issue-almost-1000-23392602

There was  just under 1000 people  who were subject to a fine......how many were subject to a fine on Saturday for Covid breachings?

So taking it that the Scottish Government  have spent an absolute fortune from the public purse pursuing and getting the 'stay at home message'  out to the masses for over a year  by swamping the the airwaves, radio, social media, newspaper as well as her daily briefings,  what does that say about the effectiveness of the messages her  Government have sent out. In effect ignored by those who collectively have breached the rules and I assume we must be into the 3000 or 4000'  by now. 

So to claim that if Rangers  were more proactive in getting the message that out fans wouldn't have turned up shows you how stupid she and her cronies are. 

They excel at the slopey shoulder and blame game to divert their failings.

3 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Think questions have to be asked of the person who recorded him then decided to distribute it as well. 

These cunts are worse than tarriers. 

Unfortunately its the default reaction for a very large percentage of society now. Absolute aids.

5 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

and 

Its amazing how 55 has just flicked a switch and suddenly its like 2008 again 😅

The scottish media are so predictable

38 minutes ago, Sket said:

These cunts are worse than tarriers. 

Unfortunately its the default reaction for a very large percentage of society now. Absolute aids.

Always amazes me how people stand and film when something bad is happening 

There was a story a few weeks ba k about a postie who wouldn't help an OAP who had fallen over. No mention of the person who stood back anx filmed it all. 

44 minutes ago, Willis said:

Its amazing how 55 has just flicked a switch and suddenly its like 2008 again 😅

The scottish media are so predictable

See even if not one Rangers fan turned up at Ibrox or George Square at the weekend our media would have been trawling all social media looking for a post to be offended by. Anything to stick the boot in.

Fuck them, they are really hurting. 

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

Whilst not wishing to deflect from our present redefinition of euphoria..

Just highlighting, like...

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18908330.andy-walker-slaughters-disgusting-celtic-fans-lennon-out-protests-police-clashes/

Ahem Walker is a pundit bud . Big difference between him and our Countries Government taking swipes 

Archived