55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, badjon said:

Fucking hell this is priceless 🤗🤗

I wasn’t aware the results of matches was known in advance, especially against the one side that has actually defeated us this season. Except as part of the Masonic conspiracy of course...strange how all these people with zero interest in football suddenly see fit to attack our institution on national television, the same BBC that refuses to engage with our club. People should reflect well on the actions of individuals of late and remember them when it comes to elections or freedom of choices. Part of the reason some of these people are in positions or power is because our own have enabled it. We shouldn’t be giving anything to these people. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Even as recently as the OF game on 2nd Jan the MSM in Scotland were still putting out the narrative the the terriers had a better squad than us but it was under-performing. Their support and more importantly their board and management still think this is the case which suits us perfectly. The more they are in denial at the extent of their problems the less chance there is of them addressing them. 

10 hours ago, badjon said:

Fucking hell this is priceless 🤗🤗

If Rangers had organised an online event people would have openly celebrated anyway then the wee fannys like humza and the wee woman with the short term memory loss from the Scottish government would have said that it was reckless as the online event organised by the club stirred the fans into a furore of excitement which lead to fans spilling onto the streets and subsequent public disorder.

Anyone who believes an online event would keep people off the streets should have a hard hat, velcro shoes and a full time carer.

39 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

If Rangers had organised an online event people would have openly celebrated anyway then the wee fannys like humza and the wee woman with the short term memory loss from the Scottish government would have said that it was reckless as the online event organised by the club stirred the fans into a furore of excitement which lead to fans spilling onto the streets and subsequent public disorder.

Anyone who believes an online event would keep people off the streets should have a hard hat, velcro shoes and a full time carer.

Exactly,it's beyond belief. I'm sure our fellow bears were dying to get on a zoom call last Saturday rather than celebrate together with the players at Ibrox. If only they'd been given the chance eh?

Politicians...I sometimes wonder how the fuck they manage to successfully get themselves dressed to go to work in the morning, so far out of touch with reality.

56 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Exactly,it's beyond belief. I'm sure our fellow bears were dying to get on a zoom call last Saturday rather than celebrate together with the players at Ibrox. If only they'd been given the chance eh?

Politicians...I sometimes wonder how the fuck they manage to successfully get themselves dressed to go to work in the morning, so far out of touch with reality.

It get more ridiculous the more you think about it.

Rangers fan 1 - “fucking yassss, 55 is in the bag, want to go down George square for a party”

Rangers fan 2 - “Na fuck that, The clubs organised a zoom celebration”

Rangers fan 1 - “yer right mate, fuck was I thinking”

On 09/03/2021 at 22:04, KingKirk said:

Cunts. That rag has been wallowing in this more than most. Shouldn't be speaking with anyone associated with them.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

any cunt know the wrong yin charged with carrying out a sex act on himself?

cunt needs thrown off a high building 

Had seen somewhere he was quite severely mentally handicapped. Don't know how true that was but maybe not the depraved character he's being made out to be.

55 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

celtic v Rangers: Justice secretary won't rule out cancelling derby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56368144

So a rabid scum supporter gets to decide if a game gets cancelled so that they can avoid another doing?

Aye, that sounds like SNP/SFA Scotland 2021.

:wanker:

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Had seen somewhere he was quite severely mentally handicapped. Don't know how true that was but maybe not the depraved character he's being made out to be.

That crossed my mind that he might not be right in the head and I’ll suppose it will all come out in court, no pun intended 🤣

3 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Celtic v Rangers: Justice secretary won't rule out cancelling derby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56368144

Would love to see the cunts do this, would probably result in legal action and another humiliation in court for the Scottish government 

Archived