55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

You just knew they would come out with this shite!

Of course, a year into the Pandemic, sources close to the SNP have discovered it all started at Ibrox one March day in 2020.:confused:

34 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Just when you think it can't get anymore ridiculous. 

Screenshot_20210315_150641.jpg

I posted on another thread about some wee shite beckham sounding hibs snp prick I work with coming out with the same shite last tuesday. Told him no politics please then sent him a link to a government site saying you can't get a reliable test till 7 days after infection.

Every snp supporter I've ever spoken to is as thick as mince, I don't even bother with conversation

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Track and trace maybe?

God luck tracing every cunt you might have been in contact with in the square,are they asking if your children started back at school last week or just I you’re a bluenose?

Just now, Dickie said:

God luck tracing every cunt you might have been in contact with in the square,are they asking if your children started back at school last week or just I you’re a bluenose?

I know mate how are you meant to know every cunt your standing next too we're just a easy target and with the schools going back perfect deflection 

20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So when you get tested for Covid you’ve to state you were at George square and a Rangers fan? Nae bother ya bunch of fucking lunatics

all Bear need to deny being there as this just fuels the narrative 

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

So when you get tested for Covid you’ve to state you were at George square and a Rangers fan? Nae bother ya bunch of fucking lunatics

As far as I know test and trace can ask you your movements over the previous few weeks. Work, supermarket, homes you have visited, etc. 

A small number of the people attending George Square testing positive means nothing though. Probably no higher a level of infection than the general population given there were thousands at GS.

Track and trace go back to when your symptoms started, if you have any, then two days before symptom onset, they take it as being contracted two days before, regardless if you test positive a few days later. They will also ask upto a week before symptoms.

They ask about contacts, that fall between the guidelines ie distance and time if in an office, your movements, what shop, shop address, etc.

At least they did with me.

Archived