55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Fabulous stuff

So it’s been the SNP that failed to engage ,Including Mr useless himself .

They probably just forgot ,whit they like ay .

Take it we will have a looooong wait for any apology too .Won’t matter they got their deflection headlines .

Just now, magic8ball said:

So it’s been the SNP that failed to engage ,Including Mr useless himself .

They probably just forgot ,whit they like ay .

Take it we will have a looooong wait for any apology too .Won’t matter they got their deflection headlines .

You think we'll even get one? No chance.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

His life must be fucking depressing when it comes to fitbaw and I could not be happier, tarrier wank.

He did have a wee smirk on his face when he said it , obviously trying to wing up Souness  . 

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

What have I missed here? Who’s accused the players of breaching covid rules?

Plenty of evidence of clear covid protocol breaches by players over the weekend. A bunch of petty fines by the SFA and that will be it. Worth it really.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Plenty of evidence of clear covid protocol breaches by players over the weekend. A bunch of petty fines by the SFA and that will be it. Worth it really.

Yeh I know the pictures are pretty clear, is it just people talking or have the sfa actually announced an investigation or anything?

4 minutes ago, BroxiSonBoris said:

So nippy and useless ignored us?

How any bear can vote for this party is beyond me.  Disgusting

The 2 biggest cunts in the whole organisation.

Nevermind I’m sure reporting Scotland will tonight use equivalent air time tonight to explain the measures the club actually took and demand an apology from Swinney 😉

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Yeh I know the pictures are pretty clear, is it just people talking or have the sfa actually announced an investigation or anything?

Just what we are expecting really. Especially after the Inside Ibrox 55 looks like it's been scrapped.

SFA still haven't done a thing about the 5, might be a while before we hear anything.

Wouldn’t be like SNP leadership to ‘forget’ things.

At the end of the day it’s all politics, openly condemning us wins them more public brownie points than it loses.

99% of the people upset probably don’t vote SNP anyway and everyone else will be glad they had a dig at us.

Said it months ago that when the title was wrapped up we should come out fighting, that's exactly what that statement does.

Put facts in front of the cunts and watch them squirm to try and turn it back around on us, the difference between us laying out what we've done behind closed doors along with a timeline & what that snake Swinney said yesterday is night and day, one is using facts & the other just bare faced lies/insults.

8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Said it months ago that when the title was wrapped up we should come out fighting, that's exactly what that statement does.

Put facts in front of the cunts and watch them squirm to try and turn it back around on us, the difference between us laying out what we've done behind closed doors along with a timeline & what that snake Swinney said yesterday is night and day, one is using facts & the other just bare faced lies/insults.

Agree, swinney & the polis guy overstepped the mark imo.  

Archived