55th Title Victory Celebrations - The Fallout

KingKirk

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers football club aren't responsible for keeping law and order around the streets. 

Police Scotland marched 2000 fans from Ibrox to George Square yesterday. 

If that it was that big a issue why was that allowed? 

This 

x55 😂

Swinney has always been and always will be a bitter wanker 👍

To date the most ludicrous and dangerous decisions have been by the government.

1, Emptying OAPs from hospitals to care homes without PCR tests.

2, Creating a tier system where one county could be level 3 but next door is level 1. Guess where we all went for a drink.

3, Sending schools and universities back with no testing protocol in place.

4, Allowing house holds to mix on Christmas day, followed with a lock down 24 hours later. 

3&4 where the catalyst for the highest daily case and death rates since the start of the pandemic.

As wrong as they say our club and support actions are. Our perceived mistakes are of the emotional kind and not backed by science as they keep reminding us.

3 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

The very one and same...hopefully he still gets his cards. Idiot. 

I hope he stays. 

He's doing a grand job of making an absolute cunt of it😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Further away from Glasgow the chances of unrest will decrease. If they have requested the move then it'll be seriously considered so the SPFL look like they are doing something. 

Should make it Windsor park 

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Police Scotland have definitely asked for it to be considered, 2 options at the moment are move it to somewhere neutral or push both old firms back to the last 2 games of the season.

Surely not. That’s mental. 

7 hours ago, Willis said:

If they pull the league it will just be so the taigs don't have to watch us pump them another two times

Little point in pulling the league when we still have the SC to play, so the problem doesn't go away. 

Another gross over reaction by an incompetent government at the behest of the haters, with at least one of whom being a hater himself in Humza. 

The club can only but ask the support to stay away, thereafter its a police matter if we don't. Fuck all to do with the club. 

As I've said, the natz have got to appease their taig vote, but the problem is that cunts like Swinney and Humza are total incompetents and blinded by hatred they are sure to make a cunt of the response. They have no sense of perspective or context. 

May is the chance to vote to rid ourselves of these cunts, but whether we have sufficient numbers is another matter. We will no doubt again split the unionist vote between Labour and the Tories, so I doubt it will be sufficient to unseat them. Not wishing to promote a mass Labour vote, but I think that would be the only way, as the Tories would never secure enough votes up here to win an election. There would need to be a defection from both the natz and the Tories to vote Labour in order to defeat them. 

Back to the football, I doubt the fan issue is going away. We still have the SC to play for and I fully expect us to win it. Then what? No celebration? 

Then we have the EL. Could we make it to the final? Why not and if we do, no celebration? 

Lastly, we uplift the trophy on the last fixture of the season, so no celebration? 

In these three scenarios, I think it's a big ask not to have the fans celebrate. Covid or no Covid, which imo has now been so politicised these fake lockdown measures are exactly that. 

No surprise to see Jackson talking absolute shite and sensationalising the story. 

What is true is that we’re likely going to find ourselves on the end of some SFA charges for multiple breaches of Covid protocols across Saturday & Sunday. 

Probably result in a small fine. 

Still Champions. Still partying 🕺

11 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I hope he stays. 

He's doing a grand job of making an absolute cunt of it😂😂😂😂

See if it wasn't for the whole "freedom" hype, this mob wouldn't be in the position they're in. 

I would love Westminster to step in and tell SNP to wind their neck in and behave themselves. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

No surprise to see Jackson talking absolute shite and sensationalising the story. 

What is true is that we’re likely going to find ourselves on the end of some SFA charges for multiple breaches of Covid protocols across Saturday & Sunday. 

Same reason why the Inside Ibrox 55 was pulled?

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Little point in pulling the league when we still have the SC to play, so the problem doesn't go away. 

Another gross over reaction by an incompetent government at the behest of the haters, with at least one of whom being a hater himself in Humza. 

The club can only but ask the support to stay away, thereafter its a police matter if we don't. Fuck all to do with the club. 

As I've said, the natz have got to appease their taig vote, but the problem is that cunts like Swinney and Humza are total incompetents and blinded by hatred they are sure to make a cunt of the response. They have no sense of perspective or context. 

May is the chance to vote to rid ourselves of these cunts, but whether we have sufficient numbers is another matter. We will no doubt again split the unionist vote between Labour and the Tories, so I doubt it will be sufficient to unseat them. Not wishing to promote a mass Labour vote, but I think that would be the only way, as the Tories would never secure enough votes up here to win an election. There would need to be a defection from both the natz and the Tories to vote Labour in order to defeat them. 

Back to the football, I doubt the fan issue is going away. We still have the SC to play for and I fully expect us to win it. Then what? No celebration? 

Then we have the EL. Could we make it to the final? Why not and if we do, no celebration? 

Lastly, we uplift the trophy on the last fixture of the season, so no celebration? 

In these three scenarios, I think it's a big ask not to have the fans celebrate. Covid or no Covid, which imo has now been so politicised these fake lockdown measures are exactly that. 

If it were one of their beloved team's, this would be an entirely different scenario.

I believe that. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Surely not. That’s mental. 

As it stands unless they (SPFL, Us & the scum) can guarantee large crowds won't be outside their ground then Police Scotland want it postponed or worst case moved somewhere else.

Moving it to another ground causes a ton of other issues, pretty sure it was discussed last year when Liverpool where possibly going to wrap up the title vs Everton that they would play in Manchester, eventually they just went ahead with the match.

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They will be getting the same then for their riots ?

5 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

See if it wasn't for the whole "freedom" hype, this mob wouldn't be in the position they're in. 

I would love Westminster to step in and tell SNP to wind their neck in and behave themselves. 

True, but sadly that would have the opposite effect. 

It's not that all taigs and tartan trannies love the natz and from shit I've been gleaning these last few days, they don't, but they are the one hope for their beloved Republic and if they ever got it, I could see them being ditched. 

The indy ideal pervades all. Nothing else matters and we as a voting group are an impediment to that ideal being realised, so we are to be demonised and sullied into submission. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They will be getting the same then for their riots ?

Nothing to do with the fans. That’s outwith the control of the club. The players, management and various non-playing staff all broke various Covid protocols right across the weekend & we’ll be charged for it. Couldn’t really give a fuck though. My only concern is if somebody delivers a positive test today most of the squad will need to self-isolate for 10 days given the breaches but fingers crossed 🤞

45 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

To date the most ludicrous and dangerous decisions have been by the government.

1, Emptying OAPs from hospitals to care homes without PCR tests.

2, Creating a tier system where one county could be level 3 but next door is level 1. Guess where we all went for a drink.

3, Sending schools and universities back with no testing protocol in place.

4, Allowing house holds to mix on Christmas day, followed with a lock down 24 hours later. 

3&4 where the catalyst for the highest daily case and death rates since the start of the pandemic.

As wrong as they say our club and support actions are. Our perceived mistakes are of the emotional kind and not backed by science as they keep reminding us.

2. They created a tiers system ,but told you not to travel ,so not their fault .

Rangers should have issued warnings about celebrating from a high profile member of staff .At least once ,say on the Friday and then maybe again in the Saturday.

Oh wait a minute 😁

Archived