Joachim Löw

Think it’s much more likely that Klopp takes the Germany job than another club for personal reasons.

This has given me a sad feeling. Unless the Liverpool board decide Gerrard needs one or two more seasons at Champions League level then I think he’ll be off in the summer sadly. He can’t turn down the opportunity if offered and I’ll hold no grudges with him for it.

Hopefully theres a chance Beale stays and takes his job, as his successor like Smith was to Souness.

No way Klopp leaves Liverpool this season - he won't want to leave on a low (or even for Löw).

Another year at least, to try for a second title, and maybe even another year after that for the Champions League - which will be around the time Gerrard would have built up a case for taking on the role.

No doubt there will be endless Gerrard to leave stories from here on in - but I don't think he's interested in moving anywhere else just, for the moment

3 hours ago, ZZed said:

How long till the taigs say Löw is a contender to manage them?

Would suit them down to the ground after seeing him pick his arse on the bench and sniff his fingers..... And let's not forget the time he picked a snotter and ate it. 

Smelly bastard would be ideal for that mob. 

Archived