Snp scum muppets and their hypocrisy

1 hour ago, North Antrim Loyal said:

Dear Mr Swinney,

I note with interest your condemnation of the fans of Glasgow Rangers football club and also the management team of Glasgow Rangers because of their title celebrations.

Would you be so kind to point me to your condemnation of fans of St Johnstone football club gathering after winning a cup final?

Could you also point me to your condemnation of the several occasions that celtic Football club supporters gathered to demonstrate with the last one resulting in violent disorder with Police Scotland being attacked and missiles raining down on them?

Furthermore, could you point me to your condemnation of the Black Lives Matter protests which again resulted in disorder and attacks on Police Scotland including the BLM objective and rhetoric about defunding police forces worldwide.

I seem to have missed all the front page headlines of these and find it unusual that you, and various colleagues of yours have started a rhetoric of condemning Rangers fans and Rangers football club.

Your colleague Sandra White who is on record for tweeting anti-Semitic literature (you will say that was an error, but it’s interesting to note that White has previously attended a ‘stop bombing/free Lebanon rally’ in Glasgow and has had various visits to Gaza, Syria, Lebanon and Israel) is calling for sanctions against Rangers. Why is White so vociferous with her condemnation of Rangers when her silence has been deafening previously?

Your justice minister Humza Yousaf, who said nothing about the gatherings at the football team he supports has made comments too. Yousaf only ever seems to raise his head or comment on anything that has negative connotations in relation to Rangers and their supporters. Does the football team he supports cloud his judgement and is it also responsible for his blatant bias and unprofessionalism?

One final point, one of your own colleagues who knowingly had the COVID virus, incredibly travelled on public transport the length of the UK. I seem to have missed your condemnation of that, could you please send that too?

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely

Dear Rangers fan

i have brought these instances you mentioned to the attention of the first minister,she says she has no recollection of any such incidents and a search through government papers has also come up negative.

yours 

shreddder swinney(Msp)

• 1 year later...

Why is it that the SNP muppetts get away with their incompetence, it's because the servile scots will doff their cap to anybody in authority. Even second rate politicians. And the scottish parliament is saturated with the second rate grandstanding incompetents.

They think that independence will solve everything but they forget about the fact that Scotland will have sold off everything by then and will be an extension of China

31 minutes ago, colin James said:

Why is it that the SNP muppetts get away with their incompetence, it's because the servile scots will doff their cap to anybody in authority. Even second rate politicians. And the scottish parliament is saturated with the second rate grandstanding incompetents.

They think that independence will solve everything but they forget about the fact that Scotland will have sold off everything by then and will be an extension of China

1st post and a bump of a thread from over a year ago, two days after we lose a European final and you go for we’ll ‘be an extension of China’ 🤷

Bit weird mate. Why not just respond in a generic ‘the SNP are a bunch of cunts’ thread or post - there’s plenty of them about?

What’s your previous user name?