Gerrard interview tonight ITV news

KingKirk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Assegai said:

That was shite.

Aye, first time i've watched the news in years, sat through 45 mins of utter mince for only a few seconds of Stevie G.............. fuck it, lets riot, i'm off to George Square to protest ITV cutting that interview short, cunts

Edit - weathergirl's alright though

1 minute ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Aye, first time i've watched the news in years, sat through 45 mins of utter mince for only a few seconds of Stevie G.............. fuck it, lets riot, i'm off to George Square to protest ITV cutting that interview short, cunts

Why do you not watch the news? 

6 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Edit - weathergirl's alright though

Who was the weathergirl tonight ? 
Was working late & missed it. 

Imagine taking a team to 2 champions league finals, winning 1 of them, 1 league title and a 2nd place finish with that many points it would have won the league in any other year and still thinking of letting your manager go. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Brilliant mate.... thanks for sharing.

So proud to have Steven Gerrard as our manager. Hope he stays for years and wins many more trophies with our great club.

Archived