Gerrard interview tonight ITV news

KingKirk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people would have folded under the last 3 years of pressure, even discounting the strains of the pandemic.

How luckily we are to have a manager that takes making statements and a defence on behalf of the club after our fans commandeered the streets of a city for a day and night in his stride 😂

Legend.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, she's great!

Single apparently, so must be a head melter, but still well worth a go.

Definitely a stunner, she's got fingers like Jimi Hendrix though. Maybe that's why she's single :lol:

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

If Klopp goes and Liverpool came in for Gerrard he’d leave. It would be a gutter but we’d thank him for 55 and move on. 👍🏻

I don’t think he would now. He won’t make the same mistake as Lampard and plus he wants to take us on a Champions League run. 

I think he’s off if Klopp goes  - the family circumstance can’t be easy after his time up here and he’s referenced it. Also aLiverpool have nothing to lose appointing him.

3 minutes ago, gman said:

I think he’s off if Klopp goes  - the family circumstance can’t be easy after his time up here and he’s referenced it. Also aLiverpool have nothing to lose appointing him.

Where is klopp going?  Strange post in a positive thread 

Keep hearing it’s taken him three years.

He joined 1 June 2018.

The league was, effectively, over on 2 January 2021, if not before.

Two and a half years from stepping through the front door to complete dominance to the point where the holders and only real rivals are falling to pieces in a state of total collapse.

What a fucking appointment 

:UK:

I think we need avoid the media attempt to destabilise out manager which is essentially what this is. My take on it is this..

Gerrard has never hidden his ambition to a manage there but I think he will go when he is ready and on his terms. He recognises what he has here and is hungry for more success to develop both himself and us. This will include more domestic success but also CL experience. Also he’ll be keen to avoid mistakes made by Souness when he left to join a sinking ship with ageing players and no transfer budget etc. Gerrard isn’t stupid. He’ll not want to tarnish his reputation but making those mistakes. He’ll go when he feels he is ready. 

Klopp is a hero there and Liverpool will be loyal to him. Gerrard has a unique relationship with Liverpool and Klopp and they will know each other’s thoughts about it. If Klopp goes early it will also be on his terms. Margins at the top of the premier league are very fine and Liverpool’s position is directly due to the number of key players they’ve lost this year for me, especially when the signings of Allisson and van Dijk were key to their EPL and CL success previously. You can maybe cope with losing one key player but not multiple players in the same position.  

He won’t be here forever but I think we need to ride the wave of this. Enjoy this project and team. Enjoy having someone here who clearly gets it, is developing a love for the club and wants to be here. It’s great to be a Rangers fan now. 

17 hours ago, stevemac said:

Imagine taking a team to 2 champions league finals, winning 1 of them, 1 league title and a 2nd place finish with that many points it would have won the league in any other year and still thinking of letting your manager go. 

You forgot winning the club world cup as well.

Klopp will not be hounded out of Anfield due to winning the league last year and having a nightmare in defence ever since the Everton keeper took out VVD. The Liverpool fans will understand that and just carry on.

Archived