Balogun + Tinie Tempah

On 09/03/2021 at 17:12, 5Beckenbauer said:

Would be amazing if he actually pulled through with this. Love seeing our squad/club have fans and pals like this  

What lyrics would you want included? 

That guy produces terrible music. Would hate to hear any Rangers related tune he made.

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

When we play Elgin in Cup and put on our 55 playlist.

She was amazing.  Mind she got on to Sky Sports?

Was clearly out her but on E's, then it turned out she was a primary school teacher!!

Imagine that was your kids teacher?

15 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, PLEASE can you record your own attempt? Please. 

Unlike tiniest tempa, I know I cant sing. So, unfortunately you won't ever hear me attempting any Rangers songs as they 100% wouldn't be good enough for our great club. 

Just like this guys won't. 

On 09/03/2021 at 17:12, 5Beckenbauer said:

Would be amazing if he actually pulled through with this. Love seeing our squad/club have fans and pals like this  

What lyrics would you want included? 

It would be good if he did this to raise awareness about racism in football. Maybe the players could be involved with writing the song.

Just now, The Godfather said:

That would be awful 

How so? Tinie Tempah being the professional that he is could write a song based on the thoughts and feelings of how racism effects our footballers and how ticking boxes is not good enough, that action is needed. He can still include the teams unity in winning 55. I just think raising awareness takes priority as no-one should be abused.

21 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

How so? Tinie Tempah being the professional that he is could write a song based on the thoughts and feelings of how racism effects our footballers and how ticking boxes is not good enough, that action is needed. He can still include the teams unity in winning 55. I just think raising awareness takes priority as no-one should be abused.

Because footballers are not song writers. 

Don't need a squad of players to hand in lines to try to make a song up highlighting racism. Put there faces on the cover or music video if needs must.