“Like a Pack of Cards”

Bronzy

10 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

This meme will never get old. :lol:

It's going to haunt him for the rest of his days. He was fucking distraught on Sunday when big boydy ripped the pish out of him for it live on tv.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

It's going to haunt him for the rest of his days. He was fucking distraught on Sunday when big boydy ripped the pish out of him for it live on tv.

You could see his soul fuck off as soon as Boyd said it. Fucking glorious. 

Watched it on twitter hours later after I eventually came down from the ceiling obviously :lol:

10 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Jesus we've actually fucking broken them already 😂😂😂😂

Didn't even last 2 days!

Its mental. You expect it from your average taig, but the first minister, her deputy and justice minister, the leader of the Scottish lib dems, the chief of police and the official celtic club twitter all going full retard is amazing. I'm fully expecting Pope francis to tweet "aye but yeez ur pure deed but" sometime in the next 24 hrs

Just now, Iggy666 said:

Its mental. You expect it from your average taig, but the first minister, her deputy and justice minister, the leader of the Scottish lib dems, the chief of police and the official celtic club twitter all going full retard is amazing. I'm fully expecting Pope francis to tweet "aye but yeez ur pure deed but" sometime in the next 24 hrs

Honestly if that happened I wouldn't be surprised anymore. Fucking mental 24 hours. 

6 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

mate the guy just looked broken :lol:

Incredible that they went 10 years without making a comment and then within 2 days of winning the title they come out with this.

Utterly glorious.  They are seeing every news outlet call it title number 55 - even UEFA's official account and it is eating away at them.

They are hurting beyond belief and it has made my night.

We have broke an entire club and support in 1 season

The tarriers are smashed and I fucking love it. 

Every tweet, post, tear is fuel to me. 

They are kicking about like a daft wee howler who just saw her best pal getting pumped aff the one she was obsessed with for years. 

The tens dead and so is yer souls ya mutant sex offending rodents. 

Pacific Shelf... Bow to your champions. 

Celticrip.thumb.jpg.58e8a4816b94165fde0cef461dd0ac2e.jpg.313ebe968d0aa89c0bc3ccef940b769d.jpg

3 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

Only thing I worry next 2 old firms is some of the scum players trying to injure our players for Europe 

Yup, broon,  ajer and the thumb would my favourites to try and do a career ender.

Archived