“Like a Pack of Cards”

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m not sure the lurkers can read.

After having seen that they think we are raging over the tweet I’ve looked on here and FF and can’t see where that opinion has been formed :lol:

I've seen a couple say we are raging at it and would love to know the logic. Its probably the single worst statement I've ever read from a football club.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Do u think the Darby will get pulled? 

Think it'll go ahead but with Sturgeon's head going extra wobbly in the days before it to remind us all angry she is. If she pulls it, it'll still need to get played at some point and restrictons are only going to lighter (hopefully)

Now they are saying we are getting chucked out of Europe because we lied about Helander’s positive Covid test back in November..... fucking November!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Every say

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Think it'll go ahead but with Sturgeon's head going extra wobbly in the days before it to remind us all angry she is. If she pulls it, it'll still need to get played at some point and restrictons are only going to lighter (hopefully)

If she pulls it she totally fucks Scotland’s chances of retaining the Euros and ever being considered as hosts for any other major tournament. But she knows she is on a sinking ship so it wouldn’t surprise me if she tries to bring all and sundry down with her. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Pish stained tarrier mess whose literal claim to fame is he sat on the bench in a glorified European win. 

Going by his twitter profile picture, the polis should be checking his hard drive and his history at that club incase he was near the boys club at any point

Archived