Steven Davis

dee9

I was looking around for a thread on the wee man but couldn't find anything so I think it's time one was started. 

Absolutely outstanding. A complete joy to watch. 

Looks like he will be getting another year extension aswell.... Thoroughly deserved. 

Huge role in our success this season. Dictates the play, never loses the ball. Massively calming influence in the middle of the park. Still incredibe stamina for his age, could easily be 10 years younger. 

I seriously doubted why we were signing him at the time. Happy to have been proved completely wrong on that. 

He has been my favourite current Rangers player for some time now. When you watch him in games he is constantly involved in play and never hides. He is involved in much of our attacking also and is only behind Goldson for POTY this season for me. Love the guy.

I think Kamara has learned a lot from Davis, the way the two of them control games is an absolute joy to watch. 

we were crying out for a player like Davis a couple of seasons back, where you have a player who not only can pick a pass and deliver, but can also dictate the pace of a game, we now have two, must admit I thought we were getting an ageing player when he came back but this season especially he’s been top drawer for us, I mentioned Kamara because he makes Davis job look easy but for me he also has that touch of class about him.

poty? 

so many contenders this season it’s a really hard pick 

as much as I wouldn’t be bothered if Davis got it, my personal choice would be McGregor but the player that deserves it most is our captain James Tavernier.

Thought McGregor was done, thought Davis was done as well. More than happy to say I know fuck all. Only fault with Davis  is his fear of taking a shot ,but when there’s plenty other stepping up then it’s not a big issue, especially the way he’s played this season anyway.

Noticed that him and Shagger had a hug at the gates (not in a Brokeback Mountain way :lol:) after the St Mirren game and you could tell they were both thinking “wondered if we’d ever be celebrating a title again after all these years”

Hopefully, it will only be a year until the next one.

:UK:

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Noticed that him and Shagger had a hug at the gates (not in a Brokeback Mountain way :lol:) after the St Mirren game and you could tell they were both thinking “wondered if we’d ever be celebrating a title again after all these years”

Hopefully, it will only be a year until the next one.

:UK:

Think the might also have been saying "This is what we came back for"!

Both Rangers supporters from birth and both had unfinished business!

Archived