1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Will also be great the day we get the trophy presented, can't wait to see Big Tav lift it and the boys jumping around passing it to one another.

If you don't mind me asking m8.. what height are you? 

We've not qualified yet, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't wondered how great it'll feel to hear this at Ibrox again. The atmosphere will be insane if we're all back by then - hell, even if it's only some of us.

Going into the CL as Champions is the ultimate symbolic statement that we're back to where we belong. Can't fucking wait.

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

We've not qualified yet, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't wondered how great it'll feel to hear this at Ibrox again. The atmosphere will be insane if we're all back by then - hell, even if it's only some of us.

Going into the CL as Champions is the ultimate symbolic statement that we're back to where we belong. Can't fucking wait.

It’s guaranteed that uefa will criticise the club for our fans cheering/ singing and drowning out the music 😂🤣 there’s nothing surer

tm91 likes this