Carlos Cuellar

ShaneRalfRoss

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll tell you if we win the UEFA cup final. The style of play is completely different and the current side is better to watch. We reached that final with some great counter attacking displays but we play a more pressing game now. 

Barry and Cuellar 100%! However loved Kevin Thomson when he played for us so I’d bring him in to our squad tbh.

Plus Papac instead of Bassey.

Mcgregor

Tav

Goldson

Cuellar

Barisic

Ferguson

Davis

Thomson

Aribo

Morelos

Kent

Just now, B1872 said:

Barry and Cuellar 100%! However loved Kevin Thomson when he played for us so I’d bring him in to our squad tbh.

Plus Papac instead of Bassey.

Mcgregor

Tav

Goldson

Cuellar

Barisic

Ferguson

Davis

Thomson

Aribo

Morelos

Kent

I would take Thomson aswell.

I’d take Cousin out the 2008 team but he didn’t play the final so doesn’t really count 

Other than that probably only Ferguson, Cuellar and maybe Thomson 

Papac or Borna is a tough call as well 

This is a better team and they can absolutely go all the way 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Last season it was. This season, there is no debate to be had.

A guy that destroyed France, Ukraine, Lyon, Stuttgart and so forth? In the Champions League and Euro qualifiers? Hmm.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is. Hutton was ridiculous that season

Hutton had a great half season with us after being fairly meh for a while.

Tavs first half of this season was the best we have ever had from a full back. It was miles ahead of Huttons.

Tavs overall contribution for the team, along with being our captain moves him clearly into the lead.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hutton had a great half season with us after being fairly meh for a while.

Tavs first half of this season was the best we have ever had from a full back. It was miles ahead of Huttons.

Tavs overall contribution for the team, along with being our captain moves him clearly into the lead.

Hutton played 44 games the season before and was very good. People forget that. He left us at 23. He started to become proper good at 21. 

He was basically a young player that matured at a normal rate to be outstanding by the time he left us 

The best fullback period ever for us was Hutton's last 6 months before he left us when top CL and international teams couldn't deal with him. He had like 5 of 6 assists in the CL or something, and assisted v France and Ukraine whilst being outstanding generally. Better defensively too.

Think the emotion of the now is clouding things a bit 

Archived