Nathan Patterson

Stunels

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I thought he was absolutely out his depth for the first 65 minutes. Had clearly been identified as the weak link and offers nothing compared to Tav going forward. If he was not Scottish, not a product of the youth academy then absolutely nobody would be commenting on him. Total desperation amongst Rangers fans to have someone come through the ranks. Seen it for years and absolutely nobody has ever fulfilled the expectations placed upon them. 

He put in a great challenge and came on to a game later but he was all over the place earlier. Leave him to get on with it without continual over analysis and exaggeration.

My 4 year old daughter knows more about football than you. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I thought he was absolutely out his depth for the first 65 minutes. Had clearly been identified as the weak link and offers nothing compared to Tav going forward. If he was not Scottish, not a product of the youth academy then absolutely nobody would be commenting on him. Total desperation amongst Rangers fans to have someone come through the ranks. Seen it for years and absolutely nobody has ever fulfilled the expectations placed upon them. 

He put in a great challenge and came on to a game later but he was all over the place earlier. Leave him to get on with it without continual over analysis and exaggeration.

Get f*cked

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Heard all this before about:

Lewis Macleod
Ross mccormack
John fleck
Danny Wilson
Maurice ross
Charlie Miller
Steven Hughes
Steven smith
Chris Burke
Jamie Ness
Darren Cole
Glen Middleton
David bates
Kai Kennedy

Hahahahahahahahahahah what a freak

4 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Lewis Macleod
Ross mccormack
John fleck
Danny Wilson
Maurice ross
Charlie Miller
Steven Hughes
Steven smith
Chris Burke
Jamie Ness
Darren Cole
Glen Middleton
David bates
Kai Kennedy

If you're going to compare, at least get it right.

Alan Hutton.

13 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Lewis Macleod
Ross mccormack
John fleck
Danny Wilson
Maurice ross
Charlie Miller
Steven Hughes
Steven smith
Chris Burke
Jamie Ness
Darren Cole
Glen Middleton
David bates
Kai Kennedy

How many of them held their own in the last 16 of Europe, covering the captains position? 

asking for a friend 

I thought tonight was probably his worst game for us.

Up against a bigger, faster, stronger opponent and for the first hour he didn’t get near him. Not slating the boy by any means, but I think tonight was a big learning opportunity for him, and a big reminder of why the sooner Tav is back the better.

3 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Charlie Miller was made out to be the reincarnation of Gazza, he was....off the field.

Wilson played a couple of league cup games, lined his pockets and then played with hearts and fucked off the America.

Fleck was meant to be the next Messi, now he plays with fuxking Sheffield United. If that's all you hope for then maybe he will be something. I hold players to a higher standard.

People have said he had a decent game and you've equated that to comparing someone to Gazza :lol:

17 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Charlie Miller was made out to be the reincarnation of Gazza, he was....off the field.

Wilson played a couple of league cup games, lined his pockets and then played with hearts and fucked off the America.

Fleck was meant to be the next Messi, now he plays with fuxking Sheffield United. If that's all you hope for then maybe he will be something. I hold players to a higher standard.

That’s desperate Dan.

Archived