Don't you just love this team

CoplandRoad83

Mwi for 2 days celebrating like we would after winning a legendary title.

Not at it for 30 minutes but still dug in and showed a will to come back.

Consistently delivering against the odds in Europe and boosting our profile..

Ryan Kent chasing lost causes all night like an absolute fighter.

Morelos causing bother all night and maturing.

Patterson stepping up and showing courage beyond his years despite playing against better players than he has ever likely faced.

Subs coming on and doing a job for the cause.

Regardless of what happens I'm proud of my team, our team.

We are Rangers and we are the people.

:boydie2:

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Last time I felt this buzz was during the 9 in a row spell.

I say spell, because it was fucking magical!!!

Loving each and every game.

mate it feels better than 9 to me because I was in my teens and took it for granted then.

Keep that buzz of yours going :UK:

7 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

mate it feels better than 9 to me because I was in my teens and took it for granted then.

Keep that buzz of yours going :UK:

I was a young lad too. Fantastic days. Laudrup was my idol. 

I wake up every day now and am overcome with happiness.

Can't  help but  smile. 

People see me smile my face off nowdays and think I am either a Bear or mental. :craphead:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I was a young lad too. Fantastic days. Laudrup was my idol. 

I wake up every day now and am overcome with happiness.

Can't  help but  smile. 

People see me smile my face off nowdays and think I am either a Bear or mental. :craphead:

My hero as well.

Lets break into the Loudon and get mwi

From Roofe’s greatest goal of all time to McGregor’s greatest save of all time, it’s absolutely mental that we still have reason to believe there’s more to come. And that’s a testament to Steven Gerrard and his backroom staff.

Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers.

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

From Roofe’s greatest goal of all time to McGregor’s greatest save of all time, it’s absolutely mental that we still have reason to believe there’s more to come. And that’s a testament to Steven Gerrard and his backroom staff.

Well said.

55 is won. 2 cups still to win though.

Call me greedy, but I want both. We might not get them but I know our team will bust a gut trying.

We both know that. 

27 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Well put mate.  Mental tbh given last few years but fucking magic and where we should be.  :UK:

I grew up with 9iar team, early 20s for the UEFA Cup final team. 

May have been better individual players in the past, but this might be the best overall squad I've seen. The best example of the whole being greater than the sum its parts.

Or the most special moments from different players in a season. Not relied on one player, it's been a team effort the whole way. 

It's really hard to compare teams though, different eras. But I absolutely love the belief this team has, I think this team has the most belief of any Rangers team I've been alive for. 

8 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I grew up with 9iar team, early 20s for the UEFA Cup final team. 

May have been better individual players in the past, but this might be the best overall squad I've seen. The best example of the whole being greater than the sum its parts.

Or the most special moments from different players in a season. Not relied on one player, it's been a team effort the whole way. 

It's really hard to compare teams though, different eras. But I absolutely love the belief this team has, I think this team has the most belief of any Rangers team I've been alive for. 

Current team/squad. Belief and confidence comes from the top, the board, Gerrard, and his team, filtering down to the players. 

Archived