Where will the gaffer look to strengthen the squad this summer.

Morelos has done another interview saying he hopes to go to England in the summer.

If we get offered the £20 million we’ve been looking for then I reckon he’ll be away. 👍🏻

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

McBurnie is fucking garbage. Wouldn’t even want us to sign him if he was available for free   

It’s probably from the fact any time he has came on he has added absolutely zero to the game. He has this brutal ability to slow play down to a near walking pace too. No chance he should be signe

Ticketus There's a word I'd rather never have heard again

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Morelos has done another interview saying he hopes to go to England in the summer.

If we get offered the £20 million we’ve been looking for then I reckon he’ll be away. 👍🏻

Any links to this interview?

scratch that I've just read it in the Alfredo thread.

what about Jordan Rhodes as a replacement? We would get him on the cheap think he’s on loan at Sheffield Wed 

B1872 likes this
18 minutes ago, B1872 said:

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Any links to this interview?

There’s not. He’s talking shite. 

BlueHatBlueDay likes this
5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Just scored for Sheffield Wed against runaway championship leaders Norwich :pipe: 

He's 31, can't run and is nothing like Morelos as a player, scored something like 20 in 100 appearances over the past 5 or 6 seasons and to top it off is on record professing his love for the fenians.

Great shout.

5 hours ago, IRed said:

I would enquire for Fleck and Norwood now Sheffield is off, midfield is top priority. Maybe McBurnie idk.

Then it will depend on sales. I really hope Tavernier and Goldson will stay, I think Barisic and Morelos could leave. So left back high up on the list then one forward. With Simpson signed, Katic back soon, we’ll see how Edmundson does in England, I think CB’s section is fine.

Of course we all want McGregor and Davis to stay for a final season, would be gold to see them in Champions League. GK spot will be a question mark very soon though.

No.

Think us having a go at the Champions league might curtail player movements, mixed with a massive feel good factor.

However I imagine the club will probably be looking at offers for Borna and One other from Buff/Kamara/Kent.

If we managed to get 20-30m for x2 players then I'm sure we could bring in 2 or 3 quality additions with 1 or 2 pre-contracts. The Champions League will give us a edge in recruitment no doubt.

3 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

We should be selling the likes of tav and Barasic whilst we can demand a decent fee, only way we’ll make money/re invest. 

No we shouldn't - should be keeping as many of our players as possible 

OhW likes this
Just now, cooper007 said:

Strong rumour that Kamara will definitely be going and his representative are speaking to an English team. 

Constantly hearing about him wanting away but why’s he so desperate? Thought he’d at least want to experience the champions league here before moving off 

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

No we shouldn't - should be keeping as many of our players as possible 

We cant afford to, even with champions league theres no guarantee of full house fans, we cannot continue to run at the losses we are, the board have backed us to get to this position, its now time that we start making hefty profits on our guys and ross Wilson to find replacements both financially and footballing suitable

DBBTB and donaghy like this
9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Constantly hearing about him wanting away but why’s he so desperate? Thought he’d at least want to experience the champions league here before moving off 

As funny as the tarriers collapse this season has been, some of our guys who fancy a crack at the big time in the epl etc may think it's better to go now while their stock is high, all it takes is one bad season and they could become unwanted by big leagues

toolongawake, TamCoopz and ZZed like this
17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We cant afford to, even with champions league theres no guarantee of full house fans, we cannot continue to run at the losses we are, the board have backed us to get to this position, its now time that we start making hefty profits on our guys and ross Wilson to find replacements both financially and footballing suitable

Has to be the model going forward and the sooner people release it the better.

4 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

We need to sell 1 - 3 players unfortunately. He's got half an eye on England so it makes sense from clubs point of view.