Club Statement

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am I right in thinking that Rangers say they reported this to the Police (Via Alistair "Creepy" Hood?), and the Police said that there is no record of this being formally reported - and that is where the controversy lies regarding our enemies?

I'm not sure mate, various rumours, one was that the boys dad was a cop and he said he would deal with it, fuck knows the true storyline, either way we dealt with it immediately.

34 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I noticed that also. They simply can’t help themselves and made no reference to the fact the report acknowledged how the club handled the single instance by reporting it to the authorities.  Excellent examples of BBC impartiality and accurate reporting on show for everyone to see.

The slot immediately before it was about last week’s gathering of fans and My Mrs looked up and said ffs are they still going on about that?

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Sounds like the game's going ahead as is, then.

Pretty much nothing changes unless certain sections of our support decide to change their plans. Still plenty of time for police Scotland to force change if they still think shit will go down.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hopefully our supporters stay away from the piggery, nothing to gain from it and you just know the Rangers haters are desperate for any reason to sling mud at us.

1 hour ago, G13 said:

I agree completely, we could also have said that if the filth had taken action instead of covering it up a lot of these cunts (including neely) could have been apprehended sooner and we might not have needed to make any statement whatsoever and our youth players could have went unmolested. Theres only one filthy organisation should be shouldering the blame here but it goes unspoken to a great extent. We had one coach who was bounced out the door and reported to the police in jigtime........... They had a paedophile ring being allowed to operate freely.

The authorities know full well the most prolific CSA separate entity club in Scotland so there is no point in us naming them in our statement, that would just undermine it and give the "reporters" the "whataboutery" excuse.

The undertone of the statement made it clear clubs should be held responsible for CSA no matter how long ago it was, that is the correct tone to take IMO and we can watch for any action that should have already been taken.

57 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty much nothing changes unless certain sections of our support decide to change their plans. Still plenty of time for police Scotland to force change if they still think shit will go down.

What certain sections and what plans might they change?

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Yet the media had Rangers named first when this was all released. Scum media. 

Funny how another team has been mentioned first in football the last several years. But when it comes to this they are absent.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

They already released a statement. Instead of saying they are working together, they used it to take shots at the club again.

And refused to name us. They are hurting like fuck and the fenian fucks can’t hide it!

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Could well have mentioned the fact that Hibs failed to warn us what Neely was like but good nonetheless 

Hibs couldn't have warned us no more than we could have warned the mhankey mhob, as they have recently alleged, as there had been no proof at that point, only allegations. Had any "warnings" been given, Neely could have raised a court action for defamation of character.

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am I right in thinking that Rangers say they reported this to the Police (Via Alistair "Creepy" Hood?), and the Police said that there is no record of this being formally reported - and that is where the controversy lies regarding our enemies?

Why creepy?

43 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Hibs couldn't have warned us no more than we could have warned the mhankey mhob, as they have recently alleged, as there had been no proof at that point, only allegations. Had any "warnings" been given, Neely could have raised a court action for defamation of character.

Not if he didn’t know about it

51 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Not talking about anything in writing, I’m talking about meeting for a coffee and giving a fellow club a discreet heads-up. And potentially saving some kids into the bargain.

Hibs were obviously delighted to move the problem onto another club and let them deal with it. Fucking shameful behaviour imo.

19 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The boy’s dad was a copper so the common taig allegation that the police were unaware is yet another lie.

gestapo are now full of bheasts  at the top " nowadays " And i do know that . One police scotland seen to that 

Archived