The celtic Boys Club Scandal

stfu

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

So if you are going to watch it, make sure you watch the full video.

I had to stop when the Mum said she didn't know and felt helpless then again when Gordon broke so I've possibly broke the algorithm but will try to follow what you say for maximum impact and get it trending.

It's very harrowing and upsetting.

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I had to stop when the Mum said she didn't know and felt helpless then again when Gordon broke so I've possibly broke the algorithm but will try to follow what you say for maximum impact and get it trending.

It's very harrowing and upsetting.

I watched it all but was disgusted with the refusal of statements from the cunts I've mentioned in a previous post.

The bit that really grated me was when the reporter of the film turned up at that prick Jack Mcginns House (door), then his reaction told me everything I need to know. Disgusting piece of shit, and a total disregard for the victims and their families. I was generally taken aback by the whole film, but probably not surprised, unfortunately :sad:

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

There’s pictures of Stein with Saville and Cardinal O’Brian Furfuxsake 

Oh aye, I've seen them before (don't have at hand to post), and to me that's no coincidence either. If things were looked into professionally/properly, I don't doubt for one minute there was in fact a "Paedo ring". It's not just coincidence. Sometimes when you add 2+2 together it doesn't always equal "5" :sad:

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

You knew what was coming but when you visually see the hurt, despair and frustration on the faces of those affected it takes the anger up another level if that is at all possible, how on earth cunts in authority can watch that and still keep quiet astounds me, but then again I consider myself to be a decent human being. 

Definitely, I've read about alot of it in the media, but to see it like that it really hit home and tbh I didn't even realise how obvious it should have been to that fucking horrible club. 

That film really reinforced the pain and anguish the victims and families went/are going through. I find that totally disgusting and the lack of comments/statements from them totally reprehensible. Rotten club to the core! :headwall:

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The apathy to this thread is so fucking typical of this place tbh 

Well done to the creators of the film  . Hope it get's a lot more exposure than some are anticipating 

I think the apathy is due to the belief that the Scottish government will do nothing. And that belief is rooted in the knowledge that nothing has been done in the previous 50 years. 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

For the size of this country the cover up and sleaze going on is monumental.

AC2635F8-3D98-49E4-BD5E-61C6F26CCDA8.jpeg.0a89ff91e643e49e4a22fdf434fbeb30.jpeg

9E78E28F-5942-4BE4-BF60-5B16520B3EA5.thumb.jpeg.0625f2eae823ce7aacb47ba7b2d93844.jpeg

0CE37E8D-77FF-4947-8AB4-D8F0E8C0984E.thumb.jpeg.b124329fb43931bc01d8b6c6f542bb14.jpeg

DC6411C7-A9B1-4D3D-A4E0-D286CD82C07E.thumb.jpeg.5390e53d487ae13125329d99d6292953.jpeg

A92EAE34-4C5C-48E2-BC3D-37AB4285E6CB.jpeg.1c965ef1b8e322979391a8a011cdd625.jpeg

B0691B6E-1129-49A5-8D07-92B4CB4F0ECF.jpeg.ce46d8235459e1a5a534e886b27680ae.jpeg

And if you added up all the incriminating photos over the years .It would look like a Puedo gallery .And we are meant to believe their wasn’t a ring going on 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And if you added up all the incriminating photos over the years .It would look like a Puedo gallery .And we are meant to believe their wasn’t a ring going on 

It reeking and they are trying to make it just go away without any recriminations 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/330478?fbclid=IwAR3o8l1KhNJMeC8aWpNoB4YlWNQAN10OPGeNfw9E5-r6Iq3dzYk2nAq26Xw

This petition was started 6 months ago requesting a government response on the mandatory reporting mentioned in the film. The petition closes on 21st March and has only collected 1617 signatures, way short of the 10k needed for a response or 100k for a debate. 

Fucking ridiculous... just fucking sign it.