Chances of Moving League?

People have been bringing the subject up for years and it's usually shot down pretty quickly, but what is our chance of moving to the English League or the likes of the old North Atlantic League suggestion ever happening again? Sure we have just won 55 and it's AMAZING, Europa League nights, and it's party time all through summer coming, but with the light of the news that Morelos wants to move to the EPL because of hightened competition, which is understandable he does want that, it only spells out that this will always be how top players will move on or avoid playing for us in the SPFL. Personally i think with Morelos thinking that way whllst we have the possible opportunity of the spotlight in the Champions League, i think he should stay a little longer, but you can see why he wants the move. So the crux of my point is having top top type players loyal soley to Rangers seems to me to be out of reach the longer we stay in our league. Will we ever move? Can we ever move? Do we want to move?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

People have been bringing the subject up for years and it's usually shot down pretty quickly, but what is our chance of moving to the English League or the likes of the old North Atlantic League suggestion ever happening again? Sure we have just won 55 and it's AMAZING, Europa League nights, and it's party time all through summer coming, but with the light of the news that Morelos wants to move to the EPL because of hightened competition, which is understandable he does want that, it only spells out that this will always be how top players will move on or avoid playing for us in the SPFL. Personally i think with Morelos thinking that way whllst we have the possible opportunity of the spotlight in the Champions League, i think he should stay a little longer, but you can see why he wants the move. So the crux of my point is having top top type players loyal soley to Rangers seems to me to be out of reach the longer we stay in our league. Will we ever move? Can we ever move? Do we want to move?

Where the fuck have you been 

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Where the fuck have you been 

Wit? It's always been known he wants to go, but he's said it recently again he wants to move to the EPL, which makes it relevent present news. You seem to always be determined to come into peoples posts or threads to be negative.

3 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Wit? It's always been known he wants to go, but he's said it recently again he wants to move to the EPL, which makes it relevent present news. You seem to always be determined to come into peoples posts or threads to be nagitive.

What’s ‘nagitive’ about what I said? You’ve suggested it was something new that we’ve just heard from him 

edit- I’d also like some proof that I’m always determined to be ‘nagitive’ in threads 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Already quoted you so nice try 

Listen you creepy little weirdo, if you don't like the topic just keep off it for people to discuss. I said it's well known he wants the English move, but he said recently again he wants the EPL move, making it present relevant news...in Light of new news like i said.

2 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Listen you creepy little weirdo, if you don't like the topic just keep off it for people to discuss. I said it's well known he wants the English move, but he said recently again he wants the EPL move, making it present relevant news...in Light of new news like i said.

It’s not new news though, it’s what we’ve known since he got here 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. Ship sailed in 2012. 

It was a huge mistake and I dearly wish we had pushed for it but you're right. That chance has gone. At least for now.

15 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

There's fuck all to discuss, its no happening, same as the hundred other times it 's been brought up.

46 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Wit? It's always been known he wants to go, but he's said it recently again he wants to move to the EPL, which makes it relevent present news. You seem to always be determined to come into peoples posts or threads to be negative.

Tam is a miserable shite. He has already been outed as an undercover. Raging we won the league. Canny fight either apparent.

Archived