Chances of Moving League?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

I need not bother, just look at the previous posts who slandered who making us lies about a PM, and if it was a joke you pulled about me supposedly PM you. you are a total wack job either way, it's painfully obvious.

So you can't back up your accusations. 

4 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

I hate Scottish football but we are a team based in Scotland. Fuck moving to another league. Even if we did that mob in the dark side would likely join too. 

it’s no happening so forget it. how about we try improve Scottish football instead of fucking off.

Money talks and if/when the Premier League restructures, Rangers and them will be invited. The only reason it wouldn't is to continue the hegemony already there. 

17 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

I need not bother, just look at the previous posts who slandered who making us lies about a PM, and if it was a joke you pulled about me supposedly PM you. you are a total wack job either way, it's painfully obvious.

Total wack job has me in stitches 

2 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

We gave up on this years ago, fritzl at the taigs has been knocked back numerous times and still has his begging bowl out, its never gonna happen ffs, get yer head out yer ass

It's still a possiblity for a later time, that makes it non fantasy, not exactly pie in the sky is it. Like somebody already said, money talks.

Archived