Chances of Moving League?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CoGerfficiency said:

It's the political stance under the SNP that's stopping such a thing as us moving league. If we hadn't been thrown down to where we had been cast down to, it woud have happened already by a country mile by 2021, latest a couple more years from now. Let your little minds ponder on it. As for keyboard gangster comments, comedians, people saying we aren't needed elsewhere despite the fact the old firm being one of the most viewed derbies on Earth in a tiny league..maybe the most viewed on Earth as i heard working in Manchester and many places down south, people trying to play Einstein about a typo here or there.. i dunno.. go fuck yourself? Gerrard was not just brought in to destroy them as he has done already, he was brought in to gather momentum for us to do battle imho to be considered elsewhere to play. It will happen despite the current English based fans saying otherwise when we rid ourselves of the SNP, and i see that coming round the corner. Get excited about fucking off from Scotland, because it is happening!

Literally nothing to do with the SNP.

SFA, FA, EFL, Premier League, UEFA and FIFA are who are stopping us from moving league. The Old Firm, sadly, isnt even the biggest viewed derby game on this island, let alone the world.

Gerrard wasn't hired to move us to England.

Again, just to be clear, it is literally nothing to do with the SNP.

16 hours ago, CoGerfficiency said:

It's the political stance under the SNP that's stopping such a thing as us moving league. If we hadn't been thrown down to where we had been cast down to, it woud have happened already by a country mile by 2021, latest a couple more years from now. Let your little minds ponder on it. As for keyboard gangster comments, comedians, people saying we aren't needed elsewhere despite the fact the old firm being one of the most viewed derbies on Earth in a tiny league..maybe the most viewed on Earth as i heard working in Manchester and many places down south, people trying to play Einstein about a typo here or there.. i dunno.. go fuck yourself? Gerrard was not just brought in to destroy them as he has done already, he was brought in to gather momentum for us to do battle imho to be considered elsewhere to play. It will happen despite the current English based fans saying otherwise when we rid ourselves of the SNP, and i see that coming round the corner. Get excited about fucking off from Scotland, because it is happening!

Nonsense.

Sturgeon has said on numerous occasions now that whilst she ideally wants us to to stay in Scotland, if pushed she actually thinks we'd probably be well suited for the Portuguese Primeira Liga given our recent performances against Benfica, Porto and Braga, which she has gone on record to say is likely in no small part down to Michael Beale's coaching and our shape without the ball in a 4-3-3 setup.

20 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Nonsense.

Sturgeon has said on numerous occasions now that whilst she ideally wants us to to stay in Scotland, if pushed she actually thinks we'd probably be well suited for the Portuguese Primeira Liga given our recent performances against Benfica, Porto and Braga, which she has gone on record to say is likely in no small part down to Michael Beale's coaching and our shape without the ball in a 4-3-3 setup.

She's a keen tactician. I mean look how Teflon she is. 

On 22/03/2021 at 00:16, CoGerfficiency said:

This is from the guy who said Liverpool were paying a % of Gerrard's message

On 23/03/2021 at 22:54, writingranger said:

We moved leagues in 2012. I didn't like it much.

And IF (highly unlikely) we were allowed to transfer to English football, we would be back down in their lower leagues and have to work our way back up just like 2012. If anyone thinks we would be allowed to walk straight into the Premier League then they are seriously deluded.

Archived