Date: 18th of March

Venue: Ibrox Stadium

Kick off: 20:00(8pm)

Live on BT Sports

Recent Forms:

Rangers - D W W W D W

Slavia - W W W W D W

Team News:

Only injury woes right now is the captain James Tavernier and Niko Katic, outwith that I believe we have a full stregth squad although the gaffer might still be playing it safe with Jack.

Barasic, Kamara and Roofe are also in danger of missing the first leg of the quarter final should we reach it, if they pick up another yellow card. This would continue until the semi final when previous disciplinary records are wiped. 

Update: Jack confirmed to be out by the Gaffer. 

And so the Champions of Scottish football welcome Slavia Praha to Ibrox Stadium in the hopes of getting to the last 8 of the Europa league before going into the weekend for the last fixture before the split! 

The famous starting poorly in the first half last leg however in the 2nd really found their feet. With a whole weeks prep and home advantage you would fancy Rangers even more than usual. I'd line up with the following, 

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Arfield

Kamara

Aribo Morelos Kent

I think the best thing last week was when Aribo was pushed further up allowing him to really be aggressive and Arfield was able to help the fullbacks cover up. Gave the team a bit more balance since Praga like their long diagonal switches of play which pressured both full backs.  

All in all we go into this match on away goal advantage and with the addition of a goal or two I fully believe we can progress to the last 8 of the Europa!

2-0 (1-3 agg) Morelos and Aribo

Let's go Glasgow Rangers Champions! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buzzing for this!

Biggest game of the season so far and would be an unbelievable achievement to reach the quarter finals of a European competition.

Nervy night but can see us sneaking it 1-0. 

🙏🏻

Going to be a very tough game. Tie is finely balanced. Even if we score first it changes nothing.

However no game this weekend works in our favour giving us a week to rest and prepare. I shall be very nervous watching this one. As usual this squad will give their all and that's all we can ask for. Fingers crossed.

Archived