***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

We were talking at work yesterday and that's almost the line-up we predicted. The only difference being Balogun for Helander. I'm glad Aribo gets the nod in front of Hagi. I like Hagi but last week it was a completely different Aribo in each half. In the second half when moved further forward I thought he was unplayable, dancing by players for fun with those quick feet of his. The only negative was his effort at goal from the right hand side when he should have placed it in to the far corner.

Hagi isn't a bad sub to have come on though as are a few others on the bench.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't be that much of a surprise seeing as he's always used Balogun and Helander in horses for courses fashion.

Clearly they've seen something that means they needed Helander away and Balogun at home. Presumably defending the box v defending pacey breaks.

47 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Confirmed starting 11

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Balogun Barisic

Davis Kamara Arfield

Aribo Morelos Kent 

Looks a defensive set up to me, would have went with Roofe for Aribo and Helander for Balogun.

Baraisic needs to be on it tonight because Helander covered him a lot last week.

Morelos playing lone striker?, hope I'm wrong and Stevie's got the tactic's spot on.

1 minute ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Watching Molde V Granada very open game and would fancy our chances against both. Big night tonight major accomplishment if we get to the last 8

If we get through tonight and got one of them we’d get to the Semis, I really think we’d get through comfortably

Archived