***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

2-1 Rangers. 

I can see that as well. 2-0 up after an hour with Slavia scoring in the last 10 minutes and an impending heart attack until it's over. 

It's the Rangers way!

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Would have preferred Helander to Balogun and Hagi to Aribo but it is ok

Surprised at Helander being dropped but not surprised with Aribo over Hagi. Other than his contribution for the goal Hagi did very little last week and Aribo grew into tge game and was fairly influential in the second half when he was pushed higher up the park  

Only concern for me is Aribo doing the hard work and protecting Patterson. Hagi let him down in the first half last week but made up for it in the 2nd half. These cunts will pick out our right back position as a weakness, hope the boys put in one hell of a shift right from the 1st whistle.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t really get them in Europe tbh.

If we get to a stage we look like we are about to win a quarter final and then a semi I will be nervous as fuck but right now there’s nothing 

I don’t know if it’s the lack of crowd or what but I am the same. Starting to get nervous now but not the manic fear I am used to.

I actually feel quietly confident but that is quite unusual for me.

the entire world is weird these days.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Only concern for me is Aribo doing the hard work and protecting Patterson. Hagi let him down in the first half last week but made up for it in the 2nd half. These cunts will pick out our right back position as a weakness, hope the boys put in one hell of a shift right from the 1st whistle.

That will be Arfield’s job.

16 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Surprised at Helander being dropped but not surprised with Aribo over Hagi. Other than his contribution for the goal Hagi did very little last week and Aribo grew into tge game and was fairly influential in the second half when he was pushed higher up the park  

Aribo is a much better player in an advanced position v central midfield.

I think it's a reasonable bet we may see Hagi at some point mind you.

Archived