***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

First game this season I’ve been really worried about. These cunts will be diving and screaming again. Need to have a strong ref for this one. 

We've sobered up.  We'll demolish them. 

4 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

then put out our fringe players against Bheast FC

Would never rest players v them giving that lot any chance of ending our unbeaten run domestically.

6B553649-6D98-4633-B9AA-EEA55C9F137D.png

We were not at our best against them and have brought a great result back to Ibrox. I think at hone we have enough to see them off but they are the best side we’ve faced this year for me. We deserve to go further in this tournament though. 

17 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Slavia Prague is  a must win game , then put out our fringe players against Bheast FC , they should still have plenty in hand to beat that Shite .

Why would you put out fringe players against the taigs when there's an international break afterwards?

Very tough game . As proven against Leicester,  Prague will be just as dangerous as they were at home , so I'd be looking to start Jack to protect the defence . 

I'm going for a very tight 1-0 win for the champions to see us carrying on our European journey . 

Don’t want to go in over confident. Any team that can go to a top half English Prem team and win 2-0 have to be worthy opponents. 

It will be close, and if we are gonna get through it will be by 1 goal or maybe extra time and pens.  

However, we are more than good enough to get through so here’s hoping we play like we can and get the job done. 

Don’t think we have anything to fear and based on what I seen last week if we put a press on them they’ll struggle 

Only 1 away goal makes the tie nervy though, can’t have any silly moments like the Antwerp home game

McGregor

Patterson    Goldson     Helander   Barisic 

Jack         Davis        Kamara

Hagi                Morelos                   Kent 

Buffon

Cafu Desailly Cannavaro Riise

Iniesta Viera

Pogba 

Messi        Tevez      Hazard

Ooppss! Wrong team!! Easy mistake to make.

1-0 Rangers

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

First game this season I’ve been really worried about. These cunts will be diving and screaming again. Need to have a strong ref for this one. 

I do think if we have a ref like last week it could make the game much harder for us, they were a bloody disgrace how they rolled about and screamed when tackled last game. Shitebags.

Archived