***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If we are put out I’ll be far more disappointed than last season.

Bayer Leverkusen were clearly a better team than us with a far bigger budget

Slavia on the other hand aren’t far ahead of us in quality and if we lose it’s because of a bad performance over two legs. We also probably have a higher budget than them.

slavia have tonnes of money. chinese owners

They have been snidey and annoying to play against with the way the players have thrown themselves to the ground. Roofe was a card though no denying that but up to that point Slavia have frustrated us big time and many have mentioned that that is the difference and I find it hard to disagree much as it pains me. We have to go for this and pepper the goal when we have a chance.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

If we are put out I’ll be far more disappointed than last season.

Bayer Leverkusen were clearly a better team than us with a far bigger budget

Slavia on the other hand aren’t far ahead of us in quality and if we lose it’s because of a bad performance over two legs. We also probably have a higher budget than them.

Salvia are bastards but we have done fuck all over both legs. They asked the questions but we had no answers.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Ahwell that's that lads. We done well again this season. No need to feel majorly disappointed with how we've done.

Not disappointed about what we've done, especially in Europe 

But fuck me we havent half went out with a whimper here if it stays the same, been so so poor 

Archived