***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refs done us no favours tonight but it is what it is. Can't really complain about the red cards, but his performance has been a bit......

This Slavia team are definitely under rated. Although quite beatable, I wouldn't bet against them against anyone either.

They deserve the win tbh.

Just now, folkestoneger said:

A clear yellow just like roofe was a clear red. We simply haven’t been good enough tonight so no point complaining.

Nowhere near dangerous enough up front ( at least in a footballing sense)

What makes it worse is we will be short for CL qualifiers because of the reds

Both reds won't matter at the start of next season.

Balogun won't be here and Roofe will be away sniffing sudafed on his personal physio bench.

Just now, steven33jackie said:

No shame in going out to this side, but we haven't really laid a glove on them over two games and tonight there just seemed to be no real belief.

They’re a really decent side. They’ve got more quality than us all over the pitch. Maybe a good wake up call in the long run 

Just now, Madina said:

Compared to the teams left in the draw at this stage, Slavia was probably the second "easiest" team we could get. They're hardly a European powerhouse. Bang average 

Rubbish it was a winnable tie yes but there on par with benfica etc in terms of standards imo

The sort of team we'll need to beat to get into the champions league 

3 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Regardless of the cards our attacking play has been terrible created nothing and giving away possession too easily 

Doesn’t help that Kent has been booted all over the park in the first half but the ref let it continue....

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nothing but praise for the season as a whole, earned a shite performance and result, especially Gerrard and McGregor but they’ve both had stinkers tonight.

Aribo should not be here next season though

I hate hearing shite like this.

Just now, Siam69 said:

You posted after Balogun got his 2nd.

Ref has been bad, but could've, should've gave a penalty against us. 

We certainly didn't lose this due to the ref.

Because i posted after Balogun got his second yellow? FS mate don't put words in my mouth man :lol:

And I never once said we lost this due to the ref :lol: Its been a bad day at the office and Luck was not on our side tonight the players where not interested the subs where shocking. the set up was wrong and we where made to look bang average and the ref was a cunt also. 

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

It’s pretty obviously been done to make sure it doesn’t end up 4-0

I’m just more annoyed he was actually trying and he’s off while Aribo is walking about the middle of the park 

Archived