***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If the penny has finally dropped that Aribo is not a midfield player, I’ll be delighted. He’s tremendously talented but he is a luxury player.

Midfield is threadbare to be honest because I don’t really rate Zungu - we need a minimum of two first eleven midfielders PLUS the lad from Bournemouth to come in during the summer.

If Davis and/or Kamara got injured, we’d be screwed. Borna and Kamara both one yellow away from a ban.

Been watching out for the boy from Bournemouth and he’s getting next to no game time on loan at Wycombe. Bit concerning 

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I said before the tie I thought they were stronger away from home. They like to sit in at home and not concede then push for the vital away goals in the away leg. Means our away goal was vital but still a tough ask to not concede against a very good attacking team. Hopefully they threw their best at us first tie and we are better prepared this time but we still showed we can cause them problems.

Another 'biggest game of the season'.

We are stronger at home, though.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Given house visit restrictions It’s for watching on the big screen with some mates in my well ventilated garage but the WiFi signal is too weak to cast to anything in there, much to my annoyance.

RTV works just fine in it but the EL games are on BT, which I get with  Virgin TV subscription.

Have you tried a WiFi range extender plugged in on the interior wall nearest your garage mate? 

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

we traveled through Europe. But nowhere, nowhere, nowhere have I experienced such a stadium. Incredible, enchanting history. Never rebuild it

Because of football.

Teams like Slavia, liege and Antwerp have actually been really respectful to us. What a change from here! 

Did Antwerp not congratulate us on winning the league as well? It’s weird not hating the team we are playing 

1 minute ago, ThenNowForever said:

Teams like Slavia, liege and Antwerp have actually been really respectful to us. What a change from here! 

Did Antwerp not congratulate us on winning the league as well? It’s weird not hating the team we are playing 

No Antwerp tweeted calling us sevco.

Thank fuck the games nearly here, I can't get enough Rangers lol, fuck knows what I'm going to do when this one's over, winning #55 this season has been a highlight of my life, I've lived and breathed this season, every game every article every minute, I've took it all in, I'm going to be like that cunt out of trainspotting when his parents lock him in his room and the withdrawal hits when this season is over. 🤣🤣

41 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Thank fuck the games nearly here, I can't get enough Rangers lol, fuck knows what I'm going to do when this one's over, winning #55 this season has been a highlight of my life, I've lived and breathed this season, every game every article every minute, I've took it all in, I'm going to be like that cunt out of trainspotting when his parents lock him in his room and the withdrawal hits when this season is over. 🤣🤣

Im gonna have to go get a fuck load of beer in for tomorrow.. I cannot handle our games anymore. Too much pressure - and I work under pressure always! !!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

we traveled through Europe. But nowhere, nowhere, nowhere have I experienced such a stadium. Incredible, enchanting history. Never rebuild it

Because of football.

First reply. ‘The club is died’ :lol: cunts are utterly deranged. 

6 hours ago, Mafeking St. said:

Balogun or Patterson at right back ? I'm leaning towards big Leon.

Patterson.

It will be Patterson because he’s performed well there in Tavs absence and he allows us to continue attacking using both full backs.

Only reason you could possibly be saying Balogun is you’re hoping we park the bus and try nick a win. Fuck that, that has disaster written all over it. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Patterson.

It will be Patterson because he’s performed well there in Tavs absence and he allows us to continue attacking using both full backs.

Only reason you could possibly be saying Balogun is you’re hoping we park the bus and try nick a win. Fuck that, that has disaster written all over it. 

Not a chance we set up like that, don't have it in us.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Patterson.

I can see the point in possibly going with balogun 

Patterson is looking like a fantastic young player but in the 1st leg showed some bits of inexperience 

diving in and selling himself when he showed have shown their winger down the line instead of allowing him to cut in 

Saying that I’d still go with Patterson because as you say allows to play more the way we would if tav was there 

1 hour ago, livibear101 said:

I can see the point in possibly going with balogun 

Patterson is looking like a fantastic young player but in the 1st leg showed some bits of inexperience 

diving in and selling himself when he showed have shown their winger down the line instead of allowing him to cut in 

Saying that I’d still go with Patterson because as you say allows to play more the way we would if tav was there 

Patterson is a like for like replacement with Tav. Has done really well, and is on a long term deal with us. Did well in the away tie so why not put him in at Ibrox. He’s also likely to play vs celtic on Sunday. Stick with the boy.

I like Balogun as a CB, but he’s struggled at RB for me. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Patterson is a like for like replacement with Tav. Has done really well, and is on a long term deal with us. Did well in the away tie so why not put him in at Ibrox. He’s also likely to play vs celtic on Sunday. Stick with the boy.

I like Balogun as a CB, but he’s struggled at RB for me. 

This. It's important for the balance and style of our team that we have a player that plays similarly to Tav.

Balogun has worked hard when put at RB, but obviously doesn't feel comfortable as it's not what he trains for, whereas Tav has been coaching young NP.

No way we change that of out own free will. i.e. unless enforced ...

Archived