***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Think it's quite likely to be a racial comment given the reaction and the fact Kamara looked to be telling black players in their team what was said. Best waiting till it comes out though. 

That being said, hopefully Kamara breaks one of their legs because they are horrible, horrible bastards.

The fact he cupped his hand over his mouth would tend to support that it was something along those lines.  

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Willis said:

Gerrard didn't look happy with what he must have heard the guy said, hopefully they expose the cunt if it is something racist

The least we should do is ruin the cunts career by exposing him as a racist prick.

Disappointed to go out like that but I'm proud of our players and staff, been a great run in an unbelievable season 

Hopefully they take the anger they're feeling right now and focus it on the taigs and stick the knife right in on sunday

15 minutes ago, JWAC said:

So Balogun should have stayed on the park then? Away to fuck with your embarrassment shite.

I absolutely stand by my post, Europe was a luxury that we fell short of tonight, let's just go nuts and start slapping our team back down, I had one objective this season, win the league.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have the quality to storm the Scottish game, but lacking at this level. Hit the glass ceiling tonight. 

Too many just don't have the ability nor the brain to succeed in the latter stages of this competition. A few new signings of better quality in the summer methinks, because Gerrard will not be happy at losing in the manner we have. 

Our movement and link up play was abominable. Several players hiding. We still lack that bit of aggression when needed. 

In saying that, what a shower of dirty bastards that lot are and it's us who end up with two players red carded! We're not very street wise. 

The big plus from this game is that Stevie knows exactly what he needs. 

Hopefully now we put in what is possibly a racist incident and that lot forfeit the tie. Stevie not fucking happy there going off there as he has words with their manager. 

As for Roofe, a wild challenge but there was no intent. We move on. 

Street wise says it all. They kicked Kent up and down but were cute enough to take turns and therefore avoid cards.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yup - been a great run.

Bridge too far, in the end.

Shame to lose at home - was hoping we’d go a full season unbeaten there.

Don’t agree, wasn’t a bridge too far, was perfectly within our abilities.

However there should be no criticism whatsoever 👍

Just now, GA1972 said:

Poor way to go out, particularly to such an unlikeable bunch off cunts 

Team still done brilliant to get this far, just a bad time to have 2 off nights 

Lets pull it together and do the scum on Sunday 

they were fuckin horrible mate, wee touch then going down holding there face at every opportunity.

Hope we learn from this.  The main difference between the two sides is that they were street wise and we simply weren't.  Gerrard made mistakes tonight too imo, not sure why Hagi was stripped at half time and then Roofe came on.  Should have been Hagi and Helander on.  

Anyway, hopefully this motivates the players to go and put the scum in their place on Sunday (again).  No matter what happens here on out, terrific season.

Just now, siamthedanger said:

That was a fucking ridiculous booking. 

Plays the ball away, quite clearly tries to jump out the way as his momentum carries him into the player. What the fuck is VAR for if not to help in shite decisions?

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Disappointed to go out like that but I'm proud of our players and staff, been a great run in an unbelievable season 

Hopefully they take the anger they're feeling right now and focus it on the taigs and stick the knife right in on sunday

I’ll accept a 5 win to make up for tonight 

Archived