***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottled nothing.  We have been punching above our weight and budget against sides much further and better off than us.  This team are champions and made us a shit ton of money in times where

Rangers vs Slavia Praha 2nd leg of last 16 Europa Leg Agg (1-1) Date: 18th of March Venue: Ibrox Stadium Kick off: 20:00(8pm) Live on BT Sports Recent Forms: Ra

Posted Images

I don’t think we played at the level we have done this year in any of the 2 slavia games

they were decent tonight but we were terrible, I know this mob beat Leverkusen at home but I feel last year Leverkusen were just a level above us, I didn’t feel that way against slavia, if we played at out max we have every chance of winning this tie, last year I felt like even at our max Leverkusen were that bit better

aw well it would have been good to scale new heights in comparison to last year but 55 was always the only real prize this year

delparlane likes this
2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Hope we learn from this.  The main difference between the two sides is that they were street wise and we simply weren't.  Gerrard made mistakes tonight too imo, not sure why Hagi was stripped at half time and then Roofe came on.  Should have been Hagi and Helander on.  

Anyway, hopefully this motivates the players to go and put the scum in their place on Sunday (again).  No matter what happens here on out, terrific season.

This is bang on. Couldn’t have put it into words better myself. 10/10

RDB14 likes this
1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Plays the ball away, quite clearly tries to jump out the way as his momentum carries him into the player. What the fuck is VAR for if not to help in shite decisions?

Exactly. It was literally physically impossible for him to do anything to avoid contact with him. Would of been a sore one if we got through and he was banned for that. 

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Roofe fucking murdered that keeper man. You saw him at the end, he’s a fucking vegetable.

My stream froze. I didnt see him. Anyone got a pic?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I absolutely stand by my post, Europe was a luxury that we fell short of tonight, let's just go nuts and start slapping our team back down, I had one objective this season, win the league.

League was won almost 2 weeks ago. I stand by my post, we let ourselves down in both games.

Criticism doesn't mean I'm an embarrassment or a "fly by night" supporter, we could and should have done better

delparlane likes this
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We would have scored with 11 on the park. I'm sure of it. Slava are over rated.

So many with the "oh well" attitude because we won the league.

Fuck that! With a few breaks we could have made it to the final.

No we couldn't, last 16 is our level. We lost to the better team

Monkey Butler likes this
1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

We already have a replacement for Tav. 

2 for each position.  I don't think Patterson is ready to be thrown in for 40-50 games a season yet imo.  He was at fault for the goal tonight too imo.  He is a fantastic prospect but I don't see anything wrong with having competition.  Nobody has a divine right to be a guaranteed starter, homegrown or not.

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Exactly. It was literally physically impossible for him to do anything to avoid contact with him. Would of been a sore one if we got through and he was banned for that. 

Just think that’s where an ex player as a ref would have a better understanding of that. Those pishy cards, as you say, are ones that really get to players because they result in bans unjustly

siamthedanger likes this
3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

And were cheeky enough to do that then be dirty bastards when we had the ball 

lost count how many times they halved our players and referee did'nt book them so basically gives them thumbs up to keep doing it

delparlane, GA1972 and Bears like this