***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Never fuckin bottled it, but some players aren’t quite good enough at this level.

Do you remember drawing with fuckin Alloa, etc - we’ve come a long way in a few years

That's two different discussions.

No need to be defensive. 'Bottling it' isnt as bad as it sounds. But the players were within themselves, the occasion got them. They are far better than they showed to tonight. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AdzKyle said:

But not at all surprising. Eastern European countries are horrendous for it. But as long as they don’t sing bad songs UEFA don’t give a fuck 

Not posting any of here but they are all over our players accounts. Fucking horrendous stuff.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

i  wonder how their own black players feel about it

Gerrard was having a fairly in-depth conversation with the Centre half about it. Can’t lip read, but from gestures and the way he reacted it looked like he knows about the incident and Gerrard immediately went over and spoke to their manager afterwards. I’d be surprised if we don’t report it to UEFA.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Random Lidl fireworks going off around here. I assume tarriers celebrating our loss?  How sad is that actually :lol: :lol:

Give them a break ffs. They bought them for their Terry Munro, they have to use them up somehow ;)

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m guessing the racist scummy slavia fans 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Their fans

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Their supporters. Posts keep flooding in. Taking the knee for fuck all.

Ah, fuck them

12 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Hope that lot get pumped in the next round. The referee has been conned most of the night. No class.

The ref wasn't conned mate he was just utter shite. We all complain about the refs up here but this season in Europe the refereeing has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Archived