***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It was not the manager who said it mate.

A guy ran the length of the pitch, covered his mouth and said something to Kamara and it all kicked off.

One player's word against another then?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

No, but these comparisons to fucking Alloa are getting old, we just going to say it every time we get knocked out a tournament? 

You’ve probably seen this, cut n paste

I’m not going to get into any arguments with a fellow bear (plus I’ve had a few beverages)

We’re all disappointed but fuck, we’ve absolutely annihilated the tarriers this season (and sacked their manager) and done 55 🇬🇧

Turn the fuckers over on Sunday and happy days 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

No no no, that was a picture of John McStay after big Duncan Ferguson stuck the nut on him and got jailed for it. Apologies to youngsters who were too young or still in their father's baws to remember this years ago.

Big Drunken Duncan, leg end

Just now, Ayrshire Blue said:

You’ve probably seen this, cut n paste

I’m not going to get into any arguments with a fellow bear (plus I’ve had a few beverages)

We’re all disappointed but fuck, we’ve absolutely annihilated the tarriers this season (and sacked their manager) and done 55 🇬🇧

Turn the fuckers over on Sunday and happy days 👍🏻

Fair enough mate 👍🏻🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

One player's word against another then?

Doesn’t matter, Kamara should have said to SG what was said and he should have marched the players off the park.

Granted much easier thing to do when clearly already defeated, but that’s what should have happened IMO.

3 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

People really do overuse the word bottle, we didnae shite oot a anything

Could we have played better? Probably 

Got beaten by a good team after a good season in Europe, nae shame in that

I have no problem with us losing, seen it plenty of times. Sometimes its due to quality, sometimes bad luck, and sometimes its bottle.

Tonight it was bottled. They were scared from the beginning and allowed Slavia to dictate the play.

We'll learn a lot and it's an amazing journey. Its obvious now which players have the talent and which dont. 

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Random Lidl fireworks going off around here. I assume tarriers celebrating our loss?  How sad is that actually :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with Lidl but if they are celebrating what a fucking joke btw. Second defeat all season and defeated by us in record time in the league.👍

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

Be very interested to hear what Stevie G has to say. He won’t hold back I'm sure. 

I hope he's honest with it, we can’t have another Ross County incident, if we believe somethings been said we stand by our player.

Just now, tom1780 said:

Interesting that it’s not mentioned on sky news sports 

Would imagine no one will until Rangers announce whatever happened officially. 

would hope nothing is held back though. Never seen a reaction like that from my team. 

i think after the high in winning the league the players over the 2 games could not get up again for these games

i am not convinced they were a great team  the guy scored 2 terrific goals but mcgregor did not have that much to do   dont think i have seen a more cynical team foul after foul and lying down dead after a tackle  they made a point in targetting kent  every time in 1st half he was on the ball he was fouled

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Any holding back here about the issue and UEFA will do fuck all as usual. This can't go on.

Nothing will happen - someone’s word against another. They were far too professionally cynical to get caught saying something racist on camera (or Kamara)

2 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Interesting that it’s not mentioned on sky news sports 

Probably because they don’t own the footage and can’t replay it over and over, they’d be all over it if it was on sky sports

Archived