***** The Official Rangers vs Slavia Praha Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

Just now, southcoastbear said:

Problem is the sneaky wee shite from slavia covered his mouth and went right up  to Kamara's ear so he couldn't be overheard so it's one person's word against the other. Probably  trying to get a reaction out of Kamara so he would get another card and get sent off.

If one of our lads chinned this shitebag in front of independent witnesses, deserved though it may have been, I think our player is looking at a substantial ban.

Zungu heard him and possibly one or two of his own teammates as well 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

Problem is the sneaky wee shite from slavia covered his mouth and went right up  to Kamara's ear so he couldn't be overheard so it's one person's word against the other. Probably  trying to get a reaction out of Kamara so he would get another card and get sent off.

If one of our lads chinned this shitebag in front of independent witnesses, deserved though it may have been, I think our player is looking at a substantial ban.

It’s not though, both Zungu and Deli are within earshot as you can see from their reactions.

36 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

One thing I would say is we should definitely try and sign Stanciu. The guy looks quality and hopefully will be keen to leave that rabid bunch of racists and join his mate Hagi at a proper club. 

He’d need to cut out that diving about and screaming shite 

42 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

One thing I would say is we should definitely try and sign Stanciu. The guy looks quality and hopefully will be keen to leave that rabid bunch of racists and join his mate Hagi at a proper club. 

I don't think that's a realistic target unfortunately.

Just seen their latest deflect and deny statement along with comments from their fans. Genuinely believed we were trying to injure them all night.

Surely their fans aren't oblivious to the diving all game over both legs? Leicester fans were saying the same thing after they played them. Their defence is to crumple to the ground when a ball comes in and take the free-kick.

Bah is either a diver or incredibly unlucky that every time someone went near him he was forced to go down screaming in pain. It was frustrating that the ref isn't clued up on a club that play like that, it's not a new thing from them.

I've said before, they deserved it over the 2 legs and are a good side but the diving and cheating takes the shine off it.

As for the Roofe challenge, I've watched it about 25 times now and I can't get on board with he's meant to assault him. He's clearly trying to jump and loop the ball mid air, the keeper comes flying out (is never getting near it) and bravely or stupidly takes the boot straight to the face. 100% a red card as foot is high and connects with his face but showing a still of him eating Roofe's studs doesn't show the incident at all.

Archived