Today's meeting with supporters groups

MisterC

Seeing today that there was a meeting between the club and 'supporters groups and influencers'.

This websites invitation must have got lost in the post :sarcasm: so its unclear what groups were there and what was said etc.

Was anyone here at the meeting and if so can you tell us what was discussed etc?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the club have been trying to get an influencer type network up and running - assume it would be based on your social media presence on things like Instagram, podcasts, YouTube etc. I don't know if that if it is separate to 'fan media' though which is already visible or is just another name for the same thing.

Aside from that, I heard recently that hospitality were being offered refunds for this season.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“Influencers”

F8C95987-D407-45E9-946A-0243E7D3C0EA.gif

People who are famous for not having a real job and spending lots of time on social media.  Previously known as tax dodgers.  See any reality TV show for real life examples.

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Seeing today that there was a meeting between the club and 'supporters groups and influencers'.

This websites invitation must have got lost in the post :sarcasm: so its unclear what groups were there and what was said etc.

Was anyone here at the meeting and if so can you tell us what was discussed etc?

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

Code for David Graham's pals on FF 

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've heard the club have been trying to get an influencer type network up and running - assume it would be based on your social media presence on things like Instagram, podcasts, YouTube etc. I don't know if that if it is separate to 'fan media' though which is already visible or is just another name for the same thing.

Aside from that, I heard recently that hospitality were being offered refunds for this season.

Get that so far to fuck.

Archived