Remember Remember ....

A.T.G

Anyone remember ****** 5 v 0 Rangers when the league was clinched against us at scum. 
When they all celebrated in front of us, jumping around, laughing, Brown, Tierney, Griffiths goading us and laughing as we suffered?

Think of it now, how smarmy and classless the bastards were, and how Gerrard has us fucking years ahead of them. Imagine the hurt, tears, frustration, the absolute dismay they now feel everyday as Castore are decorating Glasgow. 55 is everywhere. The media love it down south, it’s made worldwide news. 

The best bit is... Trophy day. The fireworks, the flares, the scenes at Ibrox. We’ve got months to prepare this demonstration, you can bet the club, live on Sky are going to put on a fucking outstanding display, Tav lifting that big bastard aloft with the lights, the confetti, the fireworks, the absolute scenes.

And now think back to the smug arrogant classless bastards who laughed that day, who were breezing to their holy grail of 10IAR. The 10 which was going to be won with no challenge, turn up, win it and live off it forever.

Fucking gone now, waste of a decade you utter vile scum bastards. I can now look back at those scenes, I can watch them all sing “Here we go 10 in a row” with utter joy of how they have totally fucked it.

Get it right up them, ya shower of inbred smelly tarrier  bastards.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst day of my life following Rangers I think. Capped off by Candeias coming to the away end and throwing his jersey into the crowd like we’d just skelped them by 5, I honestly thought they could’ve done as many as they wanted, not because they were a decent team but because of how bad we were. 

Fast forward to now and Brown has been humiliated time and again by our midfield, Griffiths hasnt scored against us since 2017 and the whole cellic team haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us since Johnny Hayes in September 2019 lol. The last two goals were Edouard handball and the offside goal in the final. 

I think watching our celebrations could be the end of the thumb, we cunt will slide right into the bottom of a buckfast bottle. 

They will be remembered for blowing the closest thing you could get to a ‘free spin’ at 10iar and being unceremoniously ploughed through by a team they claim to be 9 years old.

Fuck them, WATP.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst day of my life following Rangers I think. Capped off by Candeias coming to the away end and throwing his jersey into the crowd like we’d just skelped them by 5, I honestly thought they could’ve done as many as they wanted, not because they were a decent team but because of how bad we were. 

Fast forward to now and Brown has been humiliated time and again by our midfield, Griffiths hasnt scored against us since 2017 and the whole cellic team haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us since Johnny Hayes in September 2019 lol. The last two goals were Edouard handball and the offside goal in the final. 

Worst day of your life following Rangers? Were you born after 2012 and after the Motherwell playoff game aye?

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Anyone remember ****** 5 v 0 Rangers when the league was clinched against us at scum. 
When they all celebrated in front of us, jumping around, laughing, Brown, Tierney, Griffiths goading us and laughing as we suffered?

Think of it now, how smarmy and classless the bastards were, and how Gerrard has us fucking years ahead of them. Imagine the hurt, tears, frustration, the absolute dismay they now feel everyday as Castore are decorating Glasgow. 55 is everywhere. The media love it down south, it’s made worldwide news. 

The best bit is... Trophy day. The fireworks, the flares, the scenes at Ibrox. We’ve got months to prepare this demonstration, you can bet the club, live on Sky are going to put on a fucking outstanding display, Tav lifting that big bastard aloft with the lights, the confetti, the fireworks, the absolute scenes.

And now think back to the smug arrogant classless bastards who laughed that day, who were breezing to their holy grail of 10IAR. The 10 which was going to be won with no challenge, turn up, win it and live off it forever.

Fucking gone now, waste of a decade you utter vile scum bastards. I can now look back at those scenes, I can watch them all sing “Here we go 10 in a row” with utter joy of how they have totally fucked it.

Get it right up them, ya shower of inbred smelly tarrier  bastards.

Brilliant 😀

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Griffiths hasnt scored against us since 2017 and the whole cellic team haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us since Johnny Hayes in September 2019 lol. The last two goals were Edouard handball and the offside goal in the final. 

Amazing stats and I like them. Just hope you haven't now jinxed it for Sunday. 

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

1-5 a few times before were probably worse for me .We expected this one and the the cup semi final loss few weeks before 

With guys like Martin in our defence .We hadn’t a chance .Worst period to ever be watching Rangers in those months .Thankfully well in the past now 

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We aren’t years ahead of them and it’s ridiculous to think we are.

Decent management team and a couple of good windows and they turn it around.

I agree wholeheartedly.

We accused them of complacency nobody at Rangers hold do the same.

A few old signings and we buy  few that don't work !!

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Amazing stats and I like them. Just hope you haven't now jinxed it for Sunday. 

Tbh I have a feeling we aren’t winning at the weekend .Tonight is massive ,so a positive result here is first priority .I honestly don’t think we will be allowed to win on Sunday .That’s just me though 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Tbh I have a feeling we aren’t winning at the weekend .Tonight is massive ,so a positive result here is first priority .I honestly don’t think we will be allowed to win on Sunday .That’s just me though 

Thankfully that is just you mate. You had us never being allowed to win the title again at the start of the season too 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We aren’t years ahead of them and it’s ridiculous to think we are.

Decent management team and a couple of good windows and they turn it around.

Exactly. Our board need to realise how quickly things can change, and they need to decide if they want us to move the team/club up another level and invest accordingly. Or if they’d rather just stay ahead of them, and spend accordingly - just like that mob did.

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Worst day of your life following Rangers? Were you born after 2012 and after the Motherwell playoff game aye?

That’s nothing. We had someone posting that a performance by Kent recently was the worst he’d ever seen by a Rangers player.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thankfully that is just you mate. You had us never being allowed to win the title again at the start of the season too 

I know .You are one of these awkward cunts that jumps on these kind of posts by me .Always right after the event of course .

I also said ,we would have to be better than brilliant to win it .tick  .You forgot that bit 

Of course I would love to be wrong again 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly don’t think we will be allowed to win on Sunday .That’s just me though 

🤔With the trophy done & dusted, maybe Collum, Connor & co. might see it as an opportunity to give us everything on Sunday, to try & prove they're not really  corrupt, cheating Fenian bastards? 🤔

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think getting beat 5-0 off them probably eclipses that, probably because I genuinely felt they were going on to win 12,13,14. From then to now is remarkable.  Was a toss up between that game, Alloa away and the petrofac final 😩 maybe all 4 actually, brutal

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

🤔With the trophy done & dusted, maybe Collum, Connor & co. might see it as an opportunity to give us everything on Sunday, to try & prove they're not really  corrupt, cheating Fenian bastards? 🤔

Very true Ronnie .Like the first OF for Clancy ,when we won 2-0 .It was the only time the cunt has ever given us any big decisions .It’s unlikely for me though 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I know .You are one of these awkward cunts that jumps on these kind of posts by me .Always right after the event of course .

I also said ,we would have to be better than brilliant to win it .tick  .You forgot that bit 

Of course I would love to be wrong again 

I think we get along well mate. 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I agreed to swap a shift so I didn’t have to watch us lose 5-1 to them at Ibrox. That’s how bad it was back then.

I turned down a ticket to the 5-0 game mentioned in the OP and turned the tv off before half-time watching it is how bad it was at that point 

Remember seeing the score line increase on Sky Sports news and thinking this is probably what supporting a club like Aberdeen feels like 

Archived