Remember Remember ....

A.T.G

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Anyone remember ****** 5 v 0 Rangers when the league was clinched against us at scum. 
When they all celebrated in front of us, jumping around, laughing, Brown, Tierney, Griffiths goading us and laughing as we suffered?

Think of it now, how smarmy and classless the bastards were, and how Gerrard has us fucking years ahead of them. Imagine the hurt, tears, frustration, the absolute dismay they now feel everyday as Castore are decorating Glasgow. 55 is everywhere. The media love it down south, it’s made worldwide news. 

The best bit is... Trophy day. The fireworks, the flares, the scenes at Ibrox. We’ve got months to prepare this demonstration, you can bet the club, live on Sky are going to put on a fucking outstanding display, Tav lifting that big bastard aloft with the lights, the confetti, the fireworks, the absolute scenes.

And now think back to the smug arrogant classless bastards who laughed that day, who were breezing to their holy grail of 10IAR. The 10 which was going to be won with no challenge, turn up, win it and live off it forever.

Fucking gone now, waste of a decade you utter vile scum bastards. I can now look back at those scenes, I can watch them all sing “Here we go 10 in a row” with utter joy of how they have totally fucked it.

Get it right up them, ya shower of inbred smelly tarrier  bastards.

Post of the decade mate

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I was in some nick but also left at HT.

Waiting at the bit for the buses hearing the goals going in. :ang:

Left when the 4th went in and went to Tesco for a cargo then back on the bus.

I was closer to the house when I was at Tesco.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst day of my life following Rangers I think. Capped off by Candeias coming to the away end and throwing his jersey into the crowd like we’d just skelped them by 5, I honestly thought they could’ve done as many as they wanted, not because they were a decent team but because of how bad we were. 

Fast forward to now and Brown has been humiliated time and again by our midfield, Griffiths hasnt scored against us since 2017 and the whole cellic team haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us since Johnny Hayes in September 2019 lol. The last two goals were Edouard handball and the offside goal in the final. 

Miles in front of them the now. 

Its funny how fast it changes, we should also be aware of that. Hopefully we don't take our foot off their necks and punish the miserable scumbags. 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Hopefully our players are fired up for the weekends game . They will need to be . Would love a hatrick from Alfredo  and a good scelping, to really show why we are the Champions :p:

That would really sicken them 

That’s the next step we need to be taking, we’ve beat them in games, we’ve now won a title so humiliating them again is what’s next. Hopefully it’s Sunday. 

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Worst day of my life following Rangers I think. Capped off by Candeias coming to the away end and throwing his jersey into the crowd like we’d just skelped them by 5, I honestly thought they could’ve done as many as they wanted, not because they were a decent team but because of how bad we were. 

Fast forward to now and Brown has been humiliated time and again by our midfield, Griffiths hasnt scored against us since 2017 and the whole cellic team haven’t scored a legitimate goal against us since Johnny Hayes in September 2019 lol. The last two goals were Edouard handball and the offside goal in the final. 

Certainly the worst I’ve felt tbh, especially at a game. Dunno how they never got more tbh, pumped us from start to finish.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

We aren’t years ahead of them and it’s ridiculous to think we are.

Decent management team and a couple of good windows and they turn it around.

Nearly all of us on here have seen them turn around a 21 point deficit within one transfer window. I think it's very foolish to slip into thinking we are stick ons to win anything next season.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I turned down a ticket to the 5-0 game mentioned in the OP and turned the tv off before half-time watching it is how bad it was at that point 

Remember seeing the score line increase on Sky Sports news and thinking this is probably what supporting a club like Aberdeen feels like 

Williamson is a glory hunter,pass it on.

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Painful couple of weeks that after they battered us in the cup semi final as well 

What a turnaround we’ve had 

Aye , it still amazes me how we have reeled in the Bheasts in just a few years , our Keeper was getting MOTM in those games , now we regularly hammer  Bheast FC. 

27 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I met you outside one of them, you were nearly lifted for the police horse/ traffic cone incident 🤣🤣 best part of a miserable day that.

I remember just looking at you as the 4th went in, look of dread we honestly thought it was going to be 8 or 9

31 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

That’s the next step we need to be taking, we’ve beat them in games, we’ve now won a title so humiliating them again is what’s next. Hopefully it’s Sunday. 

Glorious few days ahead please 😀👍

I can't recall when I last cared less about a game against them. My priorities are -

Europe

Scottish Cup

Unbeaten season

In that order and I don't care much about an unbeaten season. In my world scum are now an irrelevance. Yes it would be nice to gain some revenge and pump them but it's not a big thing to me.

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Certainly the worst I’ve felt tbh, especially at a game. Dunno how they never got more tbh, pumped us from start to finish.

The first 5-1 (Dembele game) was a horrible day. Didn’t realise how big the gap/gulf in class was till then.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I can't recall when I last cared less about a game against them. My priorities are -

Europe

Scottish Cup

Unbeaten season

In that order and I don't care much about an unbeaten season. In my world scum are now an irrelevance. Yes it would be nice to gain some revenge and pump them but it's not a big thing to me.

You said a few weeks ago you didn't care about the Scottish Cup as well, strange attitude.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We were still in it until Senderos until Senderos fucked it tbh, we were very close to equalising 

Forgot all about that McKay chance tbh. I think at one point we had 9% possession during a 15 minute period in the first half :ang:😂

Archived