• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re well known for ludicrous opinions but fuck me, the guys been a colossus this season and everyone has an off day.

We’ve just been beaten by a more well drilled team. Roofe was stupid, Balogun even more so, but I don’t think we were winning this tonight at any point. This lot are a very decent team and while I’m a

Last year we just went out to a better side. This year it was self inflicted. As much as this season has been great, we could certainly have went through here. Anyway, still Champions,

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Joe Aribo, Arfield etc aren’t this level.

Ok against SPL dross but not at this level.

Aribo will get better with time IMO, Arfield has been miles off it this game, and I think that’s more down to the willingness of Slavia to run in midfield. Against a static midfield is where Arfield does his best work as he moves between the lines, he’s in tonight for his work rate and he really hasn’t done enough.

gmcf and Essandoh like this
1 minute ago, ScottBF2 said:

Aribo will get better with time IMO, Arfield has been miles off it this game, and I think that’s more down to the willingness of Slavia to run in midfield. Against a static midfield is where Arfield does his best work as he moves between the lines, he’s in tonight for his work rate and he really hasn’t done enough.

You can’t improve heart.

He’s an utter shitebag.

2 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

You’re well known for ludicrous opinions but fuck me, the guys been a colossus this season and everyone has an off day.

Against better opposition hes a bombscare , its happened lots of times. Lots of our players have been superb this year in Scotland.....

Their pressing, positional sense and tactics are top-notch. They're a very well-drilled side full of talented players - just a class above, there's no shame in it. They're also streetwise, diving bastards, but they're very good. We had to be at our best to beat them and we were no where near.

Hopefully lessons learned for next year.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Against better opposition hes a bombscare , its happened lots of times. Lots of our players have been superb this year in Scotland.....

He’s a Player who’s progressed season on season, calling him a bombscare is nonsense.

magic8ball and Jacklondon like this

Proud of this team.

Tiny details.

These fuckers were playing the game from the first minute, making meals out of everything. Frustrating our players and getting the absolutely pathetic officials onside. 

Don't blame Roofe, ball was there, he wins it, no malice. Just one of those.

Aribo was pish, Arfield was non existent.

Well done Gers. It's been fucking amazing. 

Livers getting a rest now on Thursdays!

bennyali and crabbit247 like this

This is the level of opponent we will need to beat if we want to reach the champions League group stages.

A very decent side, coupled with us being pretty silly at times tonight gave us next to no chance.

Focus on the cup and finish off a great season with another trophy.

cstamomusa likes this
17 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

We’ve just been beaten by a more well drilled team. Roofe was stupid, Balogun even more so, but I don’t think we were winning this tonight at any point. This lot are a very decent team and while I’m annoyed and gutted we’re not progressing I’m proud of the boys for getting as far as they have.

If you’d offered any of us these outcomes at the start of the season we’d have bitten your hand off, time to focus on the Scottish Cup now and progressing from this.

Gerrard and Beale need to go look at how we adapt to this style of play because other teams will take notice of this tonight. 

We adapt to this style by keeping our wide players wide. At no point did we force them onto the back foot and we allowed them in both legs to get down our wide areas. I hope he does watch it back and realise how poor aribo actually is. 

I agree 100% we have done excellent this season and the players deserve huge respect for going soo long undefeated but tonight some players and maybe even Gerrard could've done better. 

Zappa6995 likes this