Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Hopefully mate. I wouldn't be looking to get the result changed tho. It's the player himself that should face the consequences.

Agree. Even if UEFA decided to punish Slavia Prague it shouldn't be to our benefit as we were beaten by a better team over two legs. We didn't deserve to be in the next round.

Still a fantastic season.

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Surely there can only be 1 player that heard it which sadly means we can’t take it all the way? Looking at the video Zungu didn’t hear anything, he heard Jamar a shouting racist?

I think there is every chance Zungu heard it as well.

If you watch the video, he is the second closest to the guy and is very close when the guys says what he does.

12 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I’ve no interest in getting into the QFs via the back door, if that’s what UEFA decide to do.

Give whoever these wanks draw tomorrow a bye into the semis and kick the racist cunts out of the competition.

Well said, over the tie they beat us so we don’t deserve to go through, but if the snidey cunt has done what it looks like then the punishment should be kick them out of the tournament.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If you watch the video, he is the second closest to the guy and is very close when the guys says what he does.

There was angle where you could see Zungu shouting racist as well 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Don't see it being picked up by a mic . 

Hutton up in the gantry heard Kamara's reaction and just about repeated it. The actual words said by the player may be difficult to decipher but with no fans surely the mics will pick up something?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hutton said in the post match wrap that they could hear Kamara saying 'racist' to the ref.

It’s very clear on the replay without commentary, can hear it from Kamara. Zungu speaks very slowly, you can see him say racist clearly.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Zungu is talking to Deli and then you see him going right away with Kamara so he has definitely heard something, pretty sure he doesn’t even go on Kamara’ reaction, he goes on what he has heard.

We should have walked off the pitch. There will be a lot of hot air flying about within uefa in the next week, then conveniently swept under the carpet. By walking off, we would have made a much stronger point to the whole world, thus forcing uefa to actually do something.

Just now, Sket said:

Still should have walked. The result is irrelevant.

Result isn't irrelevant, if we were 2 up n done it then fair do's, but to do it at 2 down it would look like we had looked for a way out. To continue and complete the game is the way to go imo, 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Unreal that we go through the apparent pantomime of our players holding up red cards, taking the knee before each game and yet when racism actually happens the captain gets booked for pointing it out. Sickening. 

If UEFA don’t react strongly then taking the knee, show racism the red card etc aren’t worth a fuck.

Ref was out his depth the entire night so the joint yellow card was unsurprising, laughable but unsurprising.

Archived