Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Huge difference between reactive, spur-of-the-moment outburst and sneaking up to an opponent, having the pre-meditation to cup your hand to minimise those in earshot, and then spew racist bile.

Really wish we had walked off the park.

Manager confirmed he spoke to the players and they said they didn't want to come off the park. 

100% agree it's scumbag behaviour from the slavia player. He's put his hand not just to minimise those in ear shot but to ensure camera and mics can't pick up what he's said. 

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We got shafted years ago by Marseille. Why wouldn’t we take the next round now if they cunts got thrown out? Putting it out there. 

Absolutely this! Don't understand cunts shouting about fair n square, was it fair and square for Glen tonight?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Huge difference between reactive, spur-of-the-moment outburst and sneaking up to an opponent, having the pre-meditation to cup your hand to minimise those in earshot, and then spew racist bile.

Really wish we had walked off the park.

Racism is such a major thing that football has been trying to get rid of for as long as I can remember, I just fail to understand that even if you have racist views why you would piss your whole career away on a lousy nothing comment, there was no major flashpoint where the cunt has lost control and started firing racist slurs

being a football player looks like an easy number to normal working guys but it’s anything but, all that hardwork and dedication to throw it away with a comment in a game your cruising, I’m not sticking up for that retard and backing kamaras word 100%, but I still fail to understand that cunts actions, it’s dumbfounding 

It is up to Kamara. He was the one racially abused. Play or walk. His call.

I am white so I can't  realistically know how that  feels for Glen.

Glen has my total support and that of our team an fans. He is a Bear, a man and a great footballer. I have never even thought about his skin colour. He is one of us.

18 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bribery cost us a lot of money back then. Were the refs over the last 2 games above board? Guess we might not know for a few years. They reffed like they were bought. 🤷‍♂️ 

Come on mate, one of our players who should have been subbed got two yellows, and roofe practically had to yank his studs out their keepers dome, the ref was shite but let's not delve into conspiracy theories

I think it's the teams call if they want to walk off or not based on the accusations.  IMO they should have walked and stood together but can also understand why they wanted to carry on.  Why stoop to this cunts level? 

It does beg the question though, and to be clear I am 100% behind Kamara and the team on this.  Tbh I couldn't care less if the team kicked fucked out Slavia in the tunnel tonight.  But I know it will come down to their word against ours which will be a 50/50 battle in Uefa's eyes unless they want to act based on our players reaction.  

As silly as it sounds, do we need to microphone our players to pick this sorta stuff up to finally stamp it out? 

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Racism is such a major thing that football has been trying to get rid of for as long as I can remember, I just fail to understand that even if you have racist views why you would piss your whole career away on a lousy nothing comment, there was no major flashpoint where the cunt has lost control and started firing racist slurs

being a football player looks like an easy number to normal working guys but it’s anything but, all that hardwork and dedication to throw it away with a comment in a game your cruising, I’m not sticking up for that retard and backing kamaras word 100%, but I still fail to understand that cunts actions, it’s dumbfounding 

It doesn’t result in their career ending up in the gutter though, does it?

It has happened in the biggest league in the world, less than 10 years ago, and the racist got a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

23 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Bribery cost us a lot of money back then. Were the refs over the last 2 games above board? Guess we might not know for a few years. They reffed like they were bought. 🤷‍♂️ 

I mean, it’s not as if they weren’t denied a stonewall penalty

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

It has happened in the biggest league in the world, less than 10 years ago, and the racist got a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

yes the uruguayan cannibal, i remember that, he said something racist to Evra i think

1 minute ago, Rum Ham said:

I would think, especially right now, after all the stuff that’s happened in the last year or 2 no way is this cunt continuing in football unless it’s at a far lower level where it will be wrongly tolerated, every black player will want a peice of this prick, I doubt it will be the last kick in the balls he’ll get wherever he goes

Archived