Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

I’ve no interest in getting into the QFs via the back door, if that’s what UEFA decide to do.

Give whoever these wanks draw tomorrow a bye into the semis and kick the racist cunts out of the competition.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Hopefully it was picked up by a microphone. If not, nothing can happen about it unfortunately.

With the amount of microphones at the game combined with the lack of fans I would be surprised if it wasn't picked up.

100% should’ve walked as we should’ve when it clearly happened and was brushed over against Ross County

In 2021 it’s an absolute disgrace that we need to be talking about this after a game of football. But then after seeing how they operated over 180 minutes is it any surprise that team went that low 

Scumbags to a man and his own team mates letting him just as bad 

5 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I’ve no interest in getting into the QFs via the back door, if that’s what UEFA decide to do.

Give whoever these wanks draw tomorrow a bye into the semis and kick the racist cunts out of the competition.

Well said

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Two witnesses at least. Zungu and Kamara. 

That is probably the most damning proof because you could see both reacted automatically . In that , I mean it was clear one wasn't just backing the other . 

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Two witnesses at least. Zungu and Kamara. 

Surely there can only be 1 player that heard it which sadly means we can’t take it all the way? Looking at the video Zungu didn’t hear anything, he heard Jamar a shouting racist?

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Where's it been confirmed that the players think his comment was racist?

Not sure if you’re meaning the Czechs but the BT studio confirmed they heard Kamara immediately shout to the ref “racist” after the guy covered his mouth, after which Zungu has lost his nut and said something to ref as well

Zungu’s reaction shouldn’t be understated there by the way. That lads grown up in South Africa ffs, I dare say he’s well versed on what does and doesn’t need chased up.

If it’s racist and UEFA are actually serious about racism then these cunts should be booted out their competition. 

if fans are racist they shut them out. Do the same to racist players and their clubs. 

not interested in us being reinstated though as we’ve been fairly beaten. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

100%, let’s hope they get all the misfortune in the world 

Archived