Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Unreal that we go through the apparent pantomime of our players holding up red cards, taking the knee before each game and yet when racism actually happens the captain gets booked for pointing it out. Sickening. 

Pantomime is an excellent description of this fucking pathetic routine they go through before every game.

Just now, Nk89 said:

Result isn't irrelevant, if we were 2 up n done it then fair do's, but to do it at 2 down it would look like we had looked for a way out. To continue and complete the game is the way to go imo, 

Pish.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Hutton up in the gantry heard Kamara's reaction and just about repeated it. The actual words said by the player may be difficult to decipher but with no fans surely the mics will pick up something?

I just think he'd have been very cute and barely saying it loud enough right into his ear . Add the cupped hand , and it would have had to have been a mic in a James Bond film to have had to pick it up . 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I still can’t get my head round that he’s came a full 40-50 yards to say it, not even in the heat of the moment he’s actually thought about it and then done it which is really unbelievable 

Thought about it and covered his mouth to try and get away with it. 

It's pure scumbag behaviour. 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Listen, too fucking right I want us to benefit if they get kicked out, none of our players were going about shouting racist slurs, might have beat us but to bad, shouldn't shout racist things, we won't be reinstated though as we don't play in green and gray hoops.

Embarrassing 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

It’s absolutely dreadful. Feel for kamara right now, there’s absolutely no excuse for it.

Yeah no need for it, there was a bit of niggle in the tie with a lot of gamesmanship but that crosses the line, especially the cowardly way that it was done.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I still can’t get my head round that he’s came a full 40-50 yards to say it, not even in the heat of the moment he’s actually thought about it and then done it which is really unbelievable 

Complete scumbag. And clearly a coward given his hiding from everyone for the rest of the match. 

Archived