Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Genuinely hope that Kamara is alright. 2021 and there’s people in the world that have issues over the colour of a man’s skin.

Sickening.

I think he will be ok, at least he knows he has the support from his team mates, the staff, especially SG who was right in about it at the end and post match.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sparkle said:

Complete scumbag. And clearly a coward given his hiding from everyone for the rest of the match. 

Noticeable as well. Gerrard was clearly giving him pelters when he was speaking to the big CB and the player acted like he couldn’t hear him. Hopefully he’s banned for a long time and we get revenge on the park for Kamara in the CL qualifying 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Incredibly sad to see this happen and the comments from Slavia fans online. It's 2021 

People don't understand how much it hurts to be on the end of this type of thing

The pussy footed stance by those in power will ensure this will always continue. Teams like them shouldn't be allowed in European competition until it is completely stamped out.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Incredibly sad to see this happen and the comments from Slavia fans online. It's 2021 

People don't understand how much it hurts to be on the end of this type of thing

Can’t imagine tbh, mate.

Vile scumbags.

I’d be surprised if it was racist tbh, they have a black player (sima) and I’d guess they probably have more than 1, it was my first thought at the time seeing kamara’s reaction it must have been something naughty and the fact he covered his face but I just can’t imagine why

Just now, GA1972 said:

Fans can’t say bad words in a song but a player being racially abused results in our captain taking a booking, UEFA summed up 

UEFA will probably award Slavia the Fair Play Award ....

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The comments they're making doesn't surprise me. Scumbag club and support. 

Screenshot_20210318_230055.jpg

Screenshot_20210318_230011.jpg

Archived