Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, superallysbears said:

I wouldn't be too sure mate, they really are taking this kind of thing to task now, BLM and all the stuff that's been happening.

Well here’s a test for them. Is it all for show or are they serious about racism?

Roofe getting racially abused on social media as well.

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’d be surprised if it was racist tbh, they have a black player (sima) and I’d guess they probably have more than 1, it was my first thought at the time seeing kamara’s reaction it must have been something naughty and the fact he covered his face but I just can’t imagine why

You have had a mare with this comment mate!

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The money men might, but can't imagine the players or management team would want to be in the next round on the back of them being thrown out.

@Junior Soprano is spot on with the suggestion of whoever is left in the draw getting a bye though.

That was me, not my father’s feeble minded brother @Junior Soprano

The money men might, but can't imagine the players or management team would want to be in the next round on the back of them being thrown out.

@Junior Soprano is spot on with the suggestion of whoever is left in the draw getting a bye though.

They wont get thrown out.

Player might get banned, but they wont be thrown out.

We don't deserve to go through but they don't deserve to continue. 

Throw the book at the club and send a message.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't agree with that, no offense, I'd gladly take advantage, I think they could get booted out but I don't see us taking their place though.

10 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fucking hell man 

No words for how pathetic this post is 

How ya fud you don’t know what was said, it was obviously something naughty because he covers his mouth and the fact he does that makes it look like it was definitely racist and he didn’t want to get caught but that’s so obvious to say that that I can’t believe it would actually be fact

it might, and he might just be one of the racist cunts that somehow manage to survive in the game at a decent level but not many blatant racist cunts will survive in football if they air their views on the park at fellow professionals, that’s why until Kamara says it was I’d have to doubt the guy was that stupid

Just now, Jeffrey said:

If someone has leathered him it's Tom Culshaw eh?

Alfie for me.

Wee man probably been in his own wee world when it’s happened, then someone has told him what’s happened and he’s ran through to their dressing room n dropped 4 or 5 of them before being dragged aff him.

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Ondřej Kúdela was to be beaten with his fists inside the Ibrox stadium. Slavia cannot leave the premises. The Prague club called the police. @ListNews confirmed this by a source directly from the site.

Why would you need to call the police when the police were there? 

Archived