Should’ve walked

ElBufalo20

4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Yeah we should have 100% walked, and also big Goldson 100% captain material 

By pushing folk when the games stopped ? We had a corner after that , nail the cunt in the box 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fans can’t say bad words in a song but a player being racially abused results in our captain taking a booking, UEFA summed up 

Great point .We had a stand closed last year due to a non racist song that fitted into the racism category.Blatant direct verbal racism needs similar action .

Slavia kicked out ,Whoever draws them gets a bye to the semi .

It would be a red neck getting back in on the back of ignorant behaviour while being beaten on the park .

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

UEFA will do nothing.

That’s no longer an option, mate.

We are accusing a Slavia player of racism. Either he’s guilty (in which case they need to decide on a punishment) or he’s cleared in which case, they must come after us.

ECE8FF68-1160-4EC2-918F-A3AD6A1887BB.thumb.jpeg.89e6433d5099db88d9f0d5a55e266db5.jpeg

This is from the BBC website. Certainly suggests that Zungu is well aware what was said too.

UEFA cannot pay lip service to anti-racism campaigns and then allow racial abuse in their tournaments.

Disgusting end to the evening. I can take getting beat by a better team even if they were diving bastards but that's apparently part of the game.

If I'm being honest I've heard racist shouts a couple of times at Ibrox from "supporters", it'll happen occasionally at most clubs, usually the fuckwit, lower class types but for it to still happen on the pitch is a bit disturbing, never mind in a Europa league game

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are black players in their own team .This sort of shit won’t go down well in their own team .

That was my thinking, I thought it would more likely be a derogatory remark, Like when zidane rapped the nut on Materazzi for calling his sister a whore, that’s bad taste and majorly uncalled for, but a racist comment, it’s unthinkable in this day and age, the cunt must not be right

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s no longer an option, mate.

We are accusing a Slavia player of racism. Either he’s guilty (in which case they need to decide on a punishment) or he’s cleared in which case, they must come after us.

ECE8FF68-1160-4EC2-918F-A3AD6A1887BB.thumb.jpeg.89e6433d5099db88d9f0d5a55e266db5.jpeg

This is from the BBC website. Certainly suggests that Zungu is well aware what was said too.

UEFA cannot pay lip service to anti-racism campaigns and then allow racial abuse in their tournaments.

You're absolutely right mate.

12 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Disgusting end to the evening. I can take getting beat by a better team even if they were diving bastards but that's apparently part of the game.

If I'm being honest I've heard racist shouts a couple of times at Ibrox from "supporters", it'll happen occasionally at most clubs, usually the fuckwit, lower class types but for it to still happen on the pitch is a bit disturbing, never mind in a Europa league game

Will be heard at grounds all over the world by the minority. As an aside, the big bad Rangers narrative comes from those that can't accept our success and dominance and find it easier to paint us as the 'bad guys' to try deal with it, unfairly ignoring the same sort of rhetoric from other teams.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

We got shafted years ago by Marseille. Why wouldn’t we take the next round now if they cunts got thrown out? Putting it out there. 

Honestly, I wouldn't want to go through in these circumstances. We lost the game.

But the player and team should be absolutely hammered for this.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No idea where he got it from.

What happens now? Will there be some sort of inquiry or hearing about it? Will it be our players words against theirs? 

I belive our players if they say thats what was said, but I can't see the other Slavia players admitting it 

9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That was my thinking, I thought it would more likely be a derogatory remark, Like when zidane rapped the nut on Materazzi for calling his sister a whore, that’s bad taste and majorly uncalled for, but a racist comment, it’s unthinkable in this day and age, the cunt must not be right

Huge difference between reactive, spur-of-the-moment outburst and sneaking up to an opponent, having the pre-meditation to cup your hand to minimise those in earshot, and then spew racist bile.

Really wish we had walked off the park.

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We got shafted years ago by Marseille. Why wouldn’t we take the next round now if they cunts got thrown out? Putting it out there. 

Defaults and back doors to victory are for the scum and fellow scumbags like Marseille 

The Czech racists deserved to go through over 2 legs, as much as they now deserve to be punted out the competition 

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Because we got beat at a game of football. We (I) have to suck it up.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Defaults and back doors to victory are for the scum and fellow scumbags like Marseille 

The Czech racists deserved to go through over 2 legs, as much as they now deserve to be punted out the competition 

Exactly. We are Rangers. We win or lose on the park.

Winning in boardrooms or by decisions by committees are for others. Not us.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

What happens now? Will there be some sort of inquiry or hearing about it? Will it be our players words against theirs? 

I belive our players if they say thats what was said, but I can't see the other Slavia players admitting it 

Their number 12 reacted to what was said. Would he have reacted that way if it wasn't racist? Does he defend his racist team mate or take a stand against racism? Fuck knows what happens now, probably fuck all knowing UEFAs "hard stance"

Archived