Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Yeah we should have 100% walked, and also big Goldson 100% captain material 

By pushing folk when the games stopped ? We had a corner after that , nail the cunt in the box 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve no interest in getting into the QFs via the back door, if that’s what UEFA decide to do. Give whoever these wanks draw tomorrow a bye into the semis and kick the racist cunts out of the comp

After that clearly racist incident the players should have walked off in solidarity. We were well beaten but that wee prick was a disgrace.  Goldson getting a yellow too at the incident was

Unreal that we go through the apparent pantomime of our players holding up red cards, taking the knee before each game and yet when racism actually happens the captain gets booked for pointing it out.

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fans can’t say bad words in a song but a player being racially abused results in our captain taking a booking, UEFA summed up 

Great point .We had a stand closed last year due to a non racist song that fitted into the racism category.Blatant direct verbal racism needs similar action .

Slavia kicked out ,Whoever draws them gets a bye to the semi .

It would be a red neck getting back in on the back of ignorant behaviour while being beaten on the park .

GA1972 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

UEFA will do nothing.

That’s no longer an option, mate.

We are accusing a Slavia player of racism. Either he’s guilty (in which case they need to decide on a punishment) or he’s cleared in which case, they must come after us.

ECE8FF68-1160-4EC2-918F-A3AD6A1887BB.thumb.jpeg.89e6433d5099db88d9f0d5a55e266db5.jpeg

This is from the BBC website. Certainly suggests that Zungu is well aware what was said too.

UEFA cannot pay lip service to anti-racism campaigns and then allow racial abuse in their tournaments.

IRed and BlueKnight87 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting end to the evening. I can take getting beat by a better team even if they were diving bastards but that's apparently part of the game.

If I'm being honest I've heard racist shouts a couple of times at Ibrox from "supporters", it'll happen occasionally at most clubs, usually the fuckwit, lower class types but for it to still happen on the pitch is a bit disturbing, never mind in a Europa league game

BlueEdu, GA1972 and magic8ball like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are black players in their own team .This sort of shit won’t go down well in their own team .

That was my thinking, I thought it would more likely be a derogatory remark, Like when zidane rapped the nut on Materazzi for calling his sister a whore, that’s bad taste and majorly uncalled for, but a racist comment, it’s unthinkable in this day and age, the cunt must not be right

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

That’s no longer an option, mate.

We are accusing a Slavia player of racism. Either he’s guilty (in which case they need to decide on a punishment) or he’s cleared in which case, they must come after us.

ECE8FF68-1160-4EC2-918F-A3AD6A1887BB.thumb.jpeg.89e6433d5099db88d9f0d5a55e266db5.jpeg

This is from the BBC website. Certainly suggests that Zungu is well aware what was said too.

UEFA cannot pay lip service to anti-racism campaigns and then allow racial abuse in their tournaments.

You're absolutely right mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Disgusting end to the evening. I can take getting beat by a better team even if they were diving bastards but that's apparently part of the game.

If I'm being honest I've heard racist shouts a couple of times at Ibrox from "supporters", it'll happen occasionally at most clubs, usually the fuckwit, lower class types but for it to still happen on the pitch is a bit disturbing, never mind in a Europa league game

Will be heard at grounds all over the world by the minority. As an aside, the big bad Rangers narrative comes from those that can't accept our success and dominance and find it easier to paint us as the 'bad guys' to try deal with it, unfairly ignoring the same sort of rhetoric from other teams.

IRed and GA1972 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No idea where he got it from.

What happens now? Will there be some sort of inquiry or hearing about it? Will it be our players words against theirs? 

I belive our players if they say thats what was said, but I can't see the other Slavia players admitting it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That was my thinking, I thought it would more likely be a derogatory remark, Like when zidane rapped the nut on Materazzi for calling his sister a whore, that’s bad taste and majorly uncalled for, but a racist comment, it’s unthinkable in this day and age, the cunt must not be right

Huge difference between reactive, spur-of-the-moment outburst and sneaking up to an opponent, having the pre-meditation to cup your hand to minimise those in earshot, and then spew racist bile.

Really wish we had walked off the park.

cstamomusa and magic8ball like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We got shafted years ago by Marseille. Why wouldn’t we take the next round now if they cunts got thrown out? Putting it out there. 

Defaults and back doors to victory are for the scum and fellow scumbags like Marseille 

The Czech racists deserved to go through over 2 legs, as much as they now deserve to be punted out the competition 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

We got shafted years ago by Marseille. Why wouldn’t we take the next round now if they cunts got thrown out? Putting it out there. 

Because we got beat at a game of football. We (I) have to suck it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Willis said:

What happens now? Will there be some sort of inquiry or hearing about it? Will it be our players words against theirs? 

I belive our players if they say thats what was said, but I can't see the other Slavia players admitting it 

Their number 12 reacted to what was said. Would he have reacted that way if it wasn't racist? Does he defend his racist team mate or take a stand against racism? Fuck knows what happens now, probably fuck all knowing UEFAs "hard stance"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 31 July 2021 12:30 Until 14:30
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...